Ordered from Walmart and I have two items missing! Walmart isn't helping!
I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas.The box was obviously cut open and retaped.
Two of the ipod touches were missing! I contacted Fed ex then my husband contacted Fed ex and we were both told that there is a restriction on the package that says we have to deal with Walmart online exclusively! I have emailed Walmart and called Walmart to see what can be done. I was told to get a police report.
The police came today, but they can only give me a paper saying that they came and why. They cannot give an official report because nothing was stolen off of our porch! The only people to handle our package was the Walmart distributing employees and the Fed ex employees. We were home when Fed ex left it on our porch so we took it in immediately!
There is a thief at one of the facitlities that handled our package! No one wants to take responsibility! Walmart tells me to file a claim with Fed Ex and Fed Ex says that we cannot because of some restriction that Walmart put on our package saying that we have to go through Walmart only! We are now stuck paying $550 plus tax for ipods that we did NOT receive!
My husband, their dad just came back from deployment in November and he should NOT have to worry and be upset because his kids will not have a Christmas present. Thanks Walmart for ruining Christmas!
Back to making phone calls to try to get a resolution.
Walmart has now canceled the restriction on the Fedex package, but that still doesn't help us as Fedex now wants to speak with someone from Walmart!The ones that lose out are my daughters who will not have a Christmas present and us who will lose $550 plus tax!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Missing Items
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"