Ordered from Walmart and I have two items missing! Walmart isn't helping!
I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas.The box was obviously cut open and retaped.
Two of the ipod touches were missing! I contacted Fed ex then my husband contacted Fed ex and we were both told that there is a restriction on the package that says we have to deal with Walmart online exclusively! I have emailed Walmart and called Walmart to see what can be done. I was told to get a police report.
The police came today, but they can only give me a paper saying that they came and why. They cannot give an official report because nothing was stolen off of our porch! The only people to handle our package was the Walmart distributing employees and the Fed ex employees. We were home when Fed ex left it on our porch so we took it in immediately!
There is a thief at one of the facitlities that handled our package! No one wants to take responsibility! Walmart tells me to file a claim with Fed Ex and Fed Ex says that we cannot because of some restriction that Walmart put on our package saying that we have to go through Walmart only! We are now stuck paying $550 plus tax for ipods that we did NOT receive!
My husband, their dad just came back from deployment in November and he should NOT have to worry and be upset because his kids will not have a Christmas present. Thanks Walmart for ruining Christmas!
Back to making phone calls to try to get a resolution.
Walmart has now canceled the restriction on the Fedex package, but that still doesn't help us as Fedex now wants to speak with someone from Walmart!The ones that lose out are my daughters who will not have a Christmas present and us who will lose $550 plus tax!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Missing Items
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."