4.6K views
Featured 100% full

I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas.The box was obviously cut open and retaped.

Two of the ipod touches were missing! I contacted Fed ex then my husband contacted Fed ex and we were both told that there is a restriction on the package that says we have to deal with Walmart online exclusively! I have emailed Walmart and called Walmart to see what can be done. I was told to get a police report.

The police came today, but they can only give me a paper saying that they came and why. They cannot give an official report because nothing was stolen off of our porch! The only people to handle our package was the Walmart distributing employees and the Fed ex employees. We were home when Fed ex left it on our porch so we took it in immediately!

There is a thief at one of the facitlities that handled our package! No one wants to take responsibility! Walmart tells me to file a claim with Fed Ex and Fed Ex says that we cannot because of some restriction that Walmart put on our package saying that we have to go through Walmart only! We are now stuck paying $550 plus tax for ipods that we did NOT receive!

My husband, their dad just came back from deployment in November and he should NOT have to worry and be upset because his kids will not have a Christmas present. Thanks Walmart for ruining Christmas!

Back to making phone calls to try to get a resolution.

Walmart has now canceled the restriction on the Fedex package, but that still doesn't help us as Fedex now wants to speak with someone from Walmart!The ones that lose out are my daughters who will not have a Christmas present and us who will lose $550 plus tax!

Review about: Walmart Claim.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#1199202

Yeah, this is old... but buy some clothes for them, maybe a board game... if you rely on an ipod to make a christmas, you're a bad parent.

Not_the_0P

Actually, it is two items for the price of one.The first item is the one that Ashish "claims" to have been stolen, and the second item is the replacement.

That's two items for the price of one (the original purchase).Easy to follow if you aren't a half-wit such as yourself.

I--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that most of the people who reply here as well as the people making complaints are half wits.

Hi my name is Chastidy and I'm going through the same thing with Wal-Mart right now.Our packages were left at the front door and when we arrived home there was no packages here.

I contacted Wal-Mart and FedEx and filed a police report and now they want me to contact my back and dispute it.Wal-Mart is being no help at all.

to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1159030

Not really their fault if the neighbors stole your package. Think this issue is more FedEx than Walmart's thing to fix.

Joey to Anonymous 38 minutes ago #1097744

That's two items for the price of one (the original purchase). Easy to follow if you aren't a half-wit such as yourself.

I think you are the half wit, if the item was stolen Ashish did NOT get the item, Then again mommy is not there to read the reply to you and explain all the big words. But before you call anyone half wit, get mommy to read the whole reply to you. Maybe the item was stolen as he claims and it was replaced, which means he only got one item, or maybe you are right and he lied about it all.

They said that Fed ex left the package on their door, and someone stole it.

I know Joey for you and some people it is hard to understand simple third grade English, but please don't hesitate to ask mommy or daddy for clarification.Not everyone knows you are a child, they just think you are a dumb adult.

to Anonymous #1122587

Instead of arguing with each other read the whole thread, it turned out her son opened the package himself, and was afraid to tell the mother. he confessed later on.

to Anonymous #1159031

I read that, she is abusive that is why he was afraid. How can you tell a child they ruined Christmas for the whole family.

The same thing happened to me.

That's horrible.*** thieving employees!!

You need to file a dispute with your credit card company.

They should be able to give you a refund.

to Anonymous #1095394

You need to read the update, it turned out her child saw the package, wanted to see what mommy was getting her for Christmas and then wanted to play with it before Christmas, broke the screen(or something else) and hid the Ipad.You also need to read her other replies where she changes the gender of her child as well as the story.

I don't think she has children, looks like she was trying to get something free to sell on Ebay.

Also the story changed from her husband just coming home from deployment, to him dying from cancer.Then again the person who claims to have read this is known for lying, but then again he could be honest this time since the OP did change her story.