Shelbyville, Tennessee
Ease of Use

Ordering online through the Walmart.com store site is ridiculous

I had ordered online when I had money in my bank account. Had sufficient funds, when I had placed my ordered I kept track of my online account on a different tab and seen that this certain amount was deducted.

Unknownly Walmart had returned the amount purchased, still sent me my item on time (the date given for delivery). A month later seen this new transaction on my account from Walmart. Gave them a call thinking someone had stolen my account information and ordered something. Let me know that, a month later they finally charged me for this item I ordered.

Which is outrageous because they want to charge me when I didn't even have the right amount of funds to cover it. So not only did I get charged when I didn't have the funds now my bank is charging me an overdraft fee. Walmart customer service will tell you its a bank problem not their problem.

Walmart is a horrible site to order from. Beware.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

kjknottwood

So, I'm pretty sure you knew that the charge did not go through the first time, and you thought you got yourself a free "item".

You saw the new charge but not the old refund? Hmmmm