Paradise, Nevada
2.5
Layout of Store

I ordered an expensive item. PAID Expedited Delivery.

They shipped slowest method possible and its here in Las Vegas. I called FedEx They told me that FedEx is closed on Saturday for the type of service they shipped. GROUND. I paid for Expedited WITH Saturday delivery.

Even shows it on Walmart.com delivery date Saturday. Called Walmart, all I get is oh, I'm sorry you didn't get your product. is there anything else we can do for you? Wouldn't do anything and said "There is nothing we can do, sorry." Total waste, could have ordered it from another company and had it here FRIDAY and would have paid 5$ more, but chose Walmart due to the size of the company.

I guess because they are big, they find ways to increase profit even though they already are getting a big profit. They falsely advertised shipping, and really its a bait and switch tactic they used.

I'm utterly disgusted. I will NEVER shop at Walmart again or Walmart.com.

Reason of review: Bait and switch. promised delivery by saturday aug 29th, wont get till monday the 31. ITS A GIFT TOO. THANKS..

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Walmart Cons: Customer service sounds like robots.

• Bad Practices
  • Rediulousness
  • Will Shop Elsewhere

Comments

agilliam

Sorry, Not EXPEDITED, however it showed by "SATURDAY AUG 29th" Which to me is expedited when its advertised, and you have to pay for that!