My friend was hired as a cake decorator last year by Walmart on Skibo Rd, Fay NC. My friend was hired

because she had Cake Decorating experience.

Her trainer Head Decorating CAKE Lady, did not like fact, that my friend had skills. She did everything she could to make my friend LOOK and FEEL bad about her work. Thing like saying that not the way it done here, or Saying thing like I give up trying to train you. This Lady has other complaint on the record.

Check your records how many other new hires cake people quit or transfer because of this lady. Bye,Bye Need New Head Cake Person.

Review about: Walmart Cake.

Comments

If I had a soldier like this lady, that soldier would have been DISCHARGED with the number of complaints this lady has. Walmart time to Discharge this lady.

We are going to complaint every day until this lady is gone. We will write and post complaints until this Head Decorating Cake Lady is GONE.

There are more than this complaint about this same lady "Head Cake Decorating Lady". What is she "GOD" gift to WALMART.

If this lady actions are as bad as is indicated above, Why does she still work for Walmart. A history of Complaints warrant a Dismissal.

Instead of coming down on the writers grammar, look at the problem the writer is talking about. Sound like the lady the writer is talking about needs to be "FIRED". This Walmart doesn't have guts to let her go.

These posts are so funny! Inbreeders who have the grammar equivalent of a 4 year old and consider being a Wal Mart bakery a career. Tell your friend to go get an application at Arby's if she can't handle the pressures of the bakery at walmart!

Simon, you shut the f up!

To Anonymous, I'm sorry to hear that. I have had that happen to me before where I used to work as well.

And the winner for most retarded complaint goes to...THIS COMPLAINT!!! Take a bow!

Seriously, shut the *** up.

It's hard to take you seriously when you have the grammar of a first grader. You should go back to first grade and learn something.

Also why couldn't your friend write her own complaint?

Does she not have the guts to do so? Or you just being a nosey snitch?