3.4K views
Featured

While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3 month.

This is unacceptable and pretty unsafe from an hygiene standpoint. The worth part is that it is not the first time that I have seen this expiration issue with product at Walmart. Their stock rotation is uncontrolled and dangerous for a consumer safety. too much is too much.

You can find some yogurts for kids with 3 weeks over the expiration date.They do that with some products why not with the entire store. Where is the trust and the safety for the consumer?

Location: Little Rock, Arkansas

Comments

poor pathetic cathy852 thinks everybody on pissed consumer are as ignorant as her. we all know better than to click on a link to a bogus website...hey cathy852 what the heck is a labtop where is 'there aunt' how phu c king ignorant :grin :grin

I remember when Albertsons did that too! I had a friend that would make it a point to look for out of date stuff she probably got hundreds of dollars of stuff for free.

I don't know if they still have that policy.

I remember when Albertson's would give you any item that had an expired date on it for free. I knew an old lady, (dead now) she was old as dirt with one foot in the grave, when she f.,art.ed dust blew out of her behind.

That old hag would make a point to search for food that had expired dates and take them to the register and get then for free. She would do this everyday and she would stash the food that was going to expire in a couple of days and come back and get it for free when it was expired. Our manager finally had a meeting and some of use had to come in when the store was closed just to search for expired food or food that was approaching the expiration date and discard it. And when she came in we would watch her to see where she would stash the food that was going to expire and discard it or reduce the price for quick sale before she could come back and get it for free...needless to say she never got food for free again because it was expired.

Guess she had to go back to eating cat food. :grin :grin

This is the best pissed consumer complaint I have seen this month. The receipt and the expired date on the product explains it all.

The people trying to dissuade from the issue by trying to put the blame on the customer are the typical blasé walmart employee. Thanks badkontact

Forgive me I am one of those old hags that have time to sit at the computer and complain about legitimate complaints. I realize that walmart employees are uneducated minimum wage earner in fact the are nothing but blue collar ghetto trash.

They are suppose to check for expired product on the shelves but the aren't even capable of doing that I'm surprised they are even able to stock anything on the shelves since that requires being able to read. Sorry about all me foolish comments I'm a lonely old f,.*ar..t with on hand on the keyboards and the other on his little w..ee.w.ee.

@PissedConsumer662744

Did you have to post it twice on here? I thought showing your single digit IQ once would be enough for you.

@Earma Fhf

Whaz a matar LadyScot?

You don't like being treated the way you treat everybody else?

@PissedConsumer663088

I don't impersonate people in an attempt to make them look bad...

And by the way... What the *** is "LadyScott"? :x

The thing about it is, I make time to check dates, I don't spend my time *** about everything that happened during my shopping experience, and guess what? I've never bought an expired item.

Enjoy your spoiled milk, rotting cheese, and whatever other item you can find out of date in the store - And I'll enjoy my fresh, not-near expiration items. :)

They are suppose to check for expired product on the shelves but the aren't even capable of doing that I'm surprised they are even able to stock anything on the shelves since that requires being able to read. Sorry about all me foolish comments I'm a lonely on ***ar..t with on hand on the keyboards and the other on his little w..ee.w.ee.

When shopping I am so focused on getting what is on my list and getting out of the store with 3 small children I haven't the time to check the dates on every single item I put in my basket. I see what I have on my list, find it, grab it and I toss in the basket and move on...if it is my job to check dates then I want to get paid for it.

@PissedConsumer662478

Don't have time to check dates? Then you don't have the time to complain.

And you especially can't run around blaming the staff... Walmart understands to the point that it's beyond ridiculous.

People have a list and get maybe an average of 10-30 things when shopping... And there may be 3 or 4 people stocking that check dates on items that apply.

You can't take the time to check dates on very few items, yet you complain when those few workers cannot check the dates on every last item in the store? Regardless of who gets paid to do it, you shouldn't complain when you can't slow down to look at 6 numbers.

Like I have been saying on here, You can get up to a month (if not more) extra out of items by looking at those 6 little numbers. And I'd rather have that as opposed to letting the item expire in a week, if not days, and having to send more to buy another item to replace it he next time I went shopping.

You say the excessive number of kids are keeping you from doing that... Why not get them a babysitter? Are they old enough to stay home? Have you thought of any way that they can avoid having to all come into the store? I'm sure they don't all want to come in with you, anyways.

I love how everyone on here will jump into criticize those ones that are paid sooooooo much (mostly minimum wage - $9 an hour) to do multiple jobs... Yet they are just lazy, rude, hateful ***. :(

@Earma Fhf

Thanks for your editorial, LadyScot.

We get it -- it's the customers fault, always.

#661913
@PissedConsumer661835

I'm not saying it's the customers fault the wrong thing is on the shelf - and it shouldn't have been there even the day after it went out...

I'm just pointing out that the OP should have looked at the date anyways... It's not a first time it's happened, it won't be the last...

Not to count they can very easily get more out of their products by looking at the date... Inexperienced shoppers :roll

PissedConsumer editorial team selected it as one of the most interesting ones.

Featured on Facebook

PissedConsumer editorial team selected it as one of the most interesting ones.

Please join the discussion on Facebook, read comments and advices!

Congratulations badkontact well done! Thanks for exposing walmart total disregard of customer safety.

Walmart store level management is ***. Biggest idiots on the planet!! An increasing number of them can't speak or read english.

I over spoke as it turns out it is walmarts job to check for expiration dates I just called the walmart store in my area and they said that their 'associates' are suppose to inspect the expiration dates and that they do not expect the customer inspect the dates to confirm they are not expired but after telling him of this case he said that since their 'associates' are duhhhhmmmm that is would be a good idea to do what the 'associates' are not. He did apologize and said he was going to have a meeting and address this issue.

@PissedConsumer660993

Of course it's their jobs, and a majority of them are "duhhhhmmmmm" :grin

But to their credit they understaff sometimes, too... Still no excuse for them... Just like the cash registers, 2 out of 30 of them are open, and 1 is usually the express lane :roll

Anyways, EVERYONE should check EVERY date on any food item like that... You know, they may even et a longer time out of the item if they just simply pay attention to it.

Walmart Reviews