Gary, Indiana

I missed 1 payment but continued to make payment and sometimes a few extra dollars. However, Walmart closed my account, continued to send me regular statements as if my account was active and collected my payments as normal.

So, I decided to over pay to catch up on my account by paying $280 which left me with a credit of $94.31. At a later time I tried to use my card and the cashier informed me that my account is closed. It was an hurtful & embarrassing moment. I called the number on the back of my card a few times just to hear the automated machine repeat the hurtful news.

NOW, WALMART WILL NOT REFUND MY $94.31.

I'VE BEEN TRYING SINCE MARCH 20016.

JACQUELINE SCOTT OF GARY, IN

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Walmart is a fraud company. Took out money from my pre authorized account, when I havnt even purchased anything .

And now they are taking ages to resolve the issue. Their employees are the rudest you will come across.

Thats messed up. They lines always long and they have the rudest employees.

They bathroom needs to be cleaner. They need to retrain some of their employees. They needs to hire more people. They need to have a cashier and bagger in every lane.

They need to put at least 3 to 4 employees in the return department. No one is every in the jewelry department and if you do let someone know you need an employee in the jewelry department you wait so long that you change your mind. Thats why poeple buy jewelry from the shelf and not behind the counter. Some needs to be behind that counter at all times.

I don't care how bored they are. I do security so i know what bored is. They also need to put at least 3 to 4 employees in the electronic department. They also need to make sure that its and employee in every section/department of Wal-Mart to be ready to assist you.

There's never an employee in clothing, toys, pets, hygiene and etc.

Wal-Mart have the nerve to keep doing their customers wrong. This has to stop.

@Jameeka Alexander

They dont need to do any of your demands. Are you going to pay the higher prices due to having to pay all those employees?