Sussex,New Brunswick

I went to the Sussex, NB Walmart to get a couple of family pictures printed off to place in Christmas cards. The photo kiosk would not provide me with the option to print individual 3 1/2 X 5 inch photos.

So, I had to print a sheet of four. First, a 4 X 6 photo cost me 39 cents , it is cheaper elsewhere but I was in a hurry to have them done. I went up to pay for my photos and looked at the printout from the kiosk . .

. it stated the price of the 3 1/2 X 5 photos as $5.00! I was flabbergasted to say the least. When I had mentioned the outrageous price, the cashier told me it had actually gone up to $7.99.

She was going to charge me that price until I spoke up and said I hope she was charging me the lower kiosk advertised price. Still . . .

I can not get a 3 1/2 X 5 photo in a single so now I have to pay $7.99 plus tax to get four of them on one sheet of paper! THIS IS WRONG and GOUGING.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #759765

Yes, they should fix the machine so that it poops rainbows and chocolate bon-bons in case anybody wants them. It is what it is.

Big deal over nothing. Nobody forced you to buy them. You were in Wal-Mart. You want more options, go to a professional photography studio or a photo hut if you can find one.

Do yo have a printer? You could have bought nice photo paper for that price.