I was overcharged for bottles of wine with no adjustment. I advised the cashier and was told they couldn't adjust prices on alcohol.

I went to the customer service desk and was advised the same thing. However they did offer to refund my money. I said no and I wanted to speak with the store manager. When he arrived I stated I was over charged for my purchase.

I advised him that if you change a price you should change the price on the counter as well as the books. His response was I know we make mistakes and I wish we had ROBARTS. He made the same statement on alcohol purchases.

He didn't inquire on what I had purchased. SOO, I just walked off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

If there is any such rule about adjusting the price of alcohol it must be a state to states based rule. I say this because my store has done adjustments for miss priced alcohol. Either it is a state based rule/law, or they lied to you.

KevinRichards
@ash23

Based on this person's spelling, grammar and attitude it is obvious they are a child and too young to be drinking. They probably lied because they knew the child would not question them or have enough money to purchase the alcohol legally. They were just protecting themselves from being charged with selling to a seven year old.

Exactly what are ROBARTS? Did you mean Robots?

KevinRichards
@anonymous

I don't think this person is even old enough to drink based on his behavior and attitude and spelling how was he able to purchase the wine in the first place?