Asheville, North Carolina
2.0

I called the Auto Service department to find out what it would cost to change the oil and filter on my car - which required 0W20 full synthetic motor oil. Was told on the phone it would be around $45. I went to the store - at the counter I was told the cost would be $49.99. When I told the service person that I was quoted $45, he just said they made a mistake. So I said to go ahead. Was told it would take about one half hour, since I was first in line. When I came back a half hour later, they had har4dly started. 20 minutes later I get teh bill $56.89. I objected since3 I was quoted $49.99. Was told that the 0W20 requireda fill with a container which required an additional charge. I objected and was told a manager would have to approve. I said, fine. After about 20 minutes, including 4 calls for a manager, who never showed up, I paid the amount and left.

This is the very, very poor level of service that this Walmart store is providing. Obviously I left very dissatisfied.

I wonder if anyone bothers to read these reviews and complaints at Walmart. In any case, let the buyer beware. I for one would not go back to this store for anything, except perhaps a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Oil Change.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Their customer service.

Comments

i believe ya the mgmt are too afraid to leave the office. the associates are just sacrificial lambs. don't knock the associates too hard.