Tulsa, Oklahoma
3.3
Layout of Store

I bought a 3 lb. container of cherries for $6.98 per container and was charged $9.40.

I checked my store receipt after I returned home and saw the overcharge, so I called Walmart Neighborhood Grocery store where I purchased the cherries and they verified that the price per container was $6.98. They said to come in and get a refund for the difference....so I did. I had 2 items also to buy and so the customer service lady rang them up. I saw that I was overcharged for the 1 lb.

chub of 85/15 hamburger meat. The price on the floor was $3.99 for the 1 lb. chub and I was charged $4.48 for that same chub....so I had to go through another refund of the difference. What a hassle and waste of my time and gas!!!!!

I have had several overcharges from that Walmart store over the past 2 years. I brought it to the assistant manager's attention. I was told by him that they are always having new employees and mistakes are made. In the case of the hamburger meat, someone forgot to change the tags in front of the meat to reflect the higher price.

I am thinking of not buying groceries at Walmart anymore. That store is about 15 min. from my house and more convenient, compared to other Walmart stores, but very inconvenient to keep making trips back to it for overcharges. I am a retired teacher and live on a fixed income and can't afford to be overcharged for groceries.

I have been buying at that Walmart since it opened 12 years ago. I have been very disappointed with my shopping experiences there in the past year or two. I hope someone reads this. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma and the store that I shop at is Walmart Neighborhood Market at 4404 S.

Peoria Ave.

Tulsa, OK 74105 Store # 5093/Manager Kathi Briscoe. Carol Warnock in Tulsa, Oklahoma/ 918-446-1688(home phone)

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Self check-outs.

Walmart Cons: Being overcharged for food items.

Comments