Walmart - Overcharges for bread and won't fix the problem
Several weeks ago I purchased Wonder Bread at my local Walmart. The shelf tag said the price was $1.78. When I read my receipt later, I found out I was charged $1.97 for the bread.
I immediately told store personnel about incorrect pricing at the register for bread. They assured me that they would promptly fix problem. Never fixed it. Got overcharged AGAIN $1.97 for what should have been $1.78 bread.
What else are they overcharging customers on?
Shelf tag said price was $1.78; register rang up $1.97. If store personnel don't care to fix the problem, then I hope that every person who sees this post checks their store receipts very carefully to see what else Walmart overcharges on.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Wonder Bread
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "My wife and I built our home and closed in July 2006. We currently have structural issues with all the main levels floors which are cracking, raising up and shifting..."
- "Mia did a poor design on one foot which she was instructed to redo. I received a pedicure with polish which did not dry after 3 hours. I pointed out..."
- "Juan Vasquez and His employees did an amazing job on my home. It was a very labor intensive job. He remodeled my kitchen, master bathroom and guest bathroom for about..."