Walmart - Overcharges for bread and won't fix the problem
Several weeks ago I purchased Wonder Bread at my local Walmart. The shelf tag said the price was $1.78. When I read my receipt later, I found out I was charged $1.97 for the bread.
I immediately told store personnel about incorrect pricing at the register for bread. They assured me that they would promptly fix problem. Never fixed it. Got overcharged AGAIN $1.97 for what should have been $1.78 bread.
What else are they overcharging customers on?
Shelf tag said price was $1.78; register rang up $1.97. If store personnel don't care to fix the problem, then I hope that every person who sees this post checks their store receipts very carefully to see what else Walmart overcharges on.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Wonder Bread
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "My wife and I built our home and closed in July 2006. We currently have structural issues with all the main levels floors which are cracking, raising up and shifting..."
- "Juan Vasquez and His employees did an amazing job on my home. It was a very labor intensive job. He remodeled my kitchen, master bathroom and guest bathroom for about..."
- "Almost all the roses fell off putting them in the vase.Who ever wrapped the roses wrapped them too tight.it didn't even make a full set in the vase very disappointed..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."