1.2K views

I ordered an Ostrich 3/1 Chair through Walmart.com on 5/22. It is an expensive beach chair, but I had a Savings Catcher and a Walmart credit card, so I only paid $35 for a $90 chair! It stated the item was in stock and would be delivered by 5/28.

I checked on the status on 5/27 and it hadn't been shipped yet! Emailed them and got a response that said she was sorry to say it hadn't shipped yet and she was checking with the warehouse. I was to allow 1-2 business days for her response. After almost 3 days, I emailed again and was told that the delay was the color chair was out of stock! What??? Why wasn't I informed of that earlier. I don't care what color it is! Anyway, I told her I would take the in stock color and wanted to know when it would ship. After all, it's in stock and should ship right away, eh? Again I was told to give her 1-2 business days for an answer.

Today is Day 2, checked my order, still hasn't shipped. I emailed AGAIN and was told she was sorry it still hadn't shipped and NOW she was checking with the manufacturer! Wait a minute, wasn't it "in stock" in their warehouse? So, I told her to cancel my order and I want a full refund TODAY!

By the way, I am STILL waiting on a response to that! Do yourself a favor and RUN hard and fast from this company! I have a feeling I will be fighting to get my money back!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ostrich beach chair from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Walmart to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was their communication on shipping. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments