1.4K views

I ordered an Ostrich 3/1 Chair through Walmart.com on 5/22. It is an expensive beach chair, but I had a Savings Catcher and a Walmart credit card, so I only paid $35 for a $90 chair! It stated the item was in stock and would be delivered by 5/28.

I checked on the status on 5/27 and it hadn't been shipped yet! Emailed them and got a response that said she was sorry to say it hadn't shipped yet and she was checking with the warehouse. I was to allow 1-2 business days for her response. After almost 3 days, I emailed again and was told that the delay was the color chair was out of stock! What??? Why wasn't I informed of that earlier. I don't care what color it is! Anyway, I told her I would take the in stock color and wanted to know when it would ship. After all, it's in stock and should ship right away, eh? Again I was told to give her 1-2 business days for an answer.

Today is Day 2, checked my order, still hasn't shipped. I emailed AGAIN and was told she was sorry it still hadn't shipped and NOW she was checking with the manufacturer! Wait a minute, wasn't it "in stock" in their warehouse? So, I told her to cancel my order and I want a full refund TODAY!

By the way, I am STILL waiting on a response to that! Do yourself a favor and RUN hard and fast from this company! I have a feeling I will be fighting to get my money back!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Their communication on shipping.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 03, 2015.

Comments