I was in a Walmart In Goodyear Arizona and they are doing Construction there and the place smells like Paint I had to Leave cause it was so bad you all should be fined and shut down I will never go in that Walmart again and further more it is a health hazard to even be in that store you all dont have no where fo9r it to go needs to be closed down I will be contacting the health department on this issue. I think it is wrong to be open and having your customers smell paint it gave me a headache I had to leave

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Well, in your case, i suspect every associate in that store is most happy you won't be visiting anymore. One less *** to deal with would probably make any Walmart associates day.

The rest of the people shopping there have no issue with the paint, and they have to renovate. They will not be fined because you have issue with paint. Kids these days.