Why did you stop sailing Pantene wrap lotion for all color of hair. There are many people asking this question.

If you put it back on the market it will sale. I love shopping in Wal-Mart so convenience. I hope you can put this product back on the market. Some are your prices is going sky rocket, but I know their is competition out there you all is suppose to be the number one store to shop.

Pantene wrap lotion help grew my hair.

Can I get a feed back on this at my email brendettewalker@yahoo.com. Please take time and read my coments

This reviewer shared experience about "not in stock" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments