What has been done to ms deen is very unfair. I hate to think that we live in a world where everything you have done in the past is put on public display.

What made you her judge before her case was even heard in court. Be careful, your company could be held by the same standard one day. Very disappointed in walmart. You know, the media is ruining lives with all this and walmart is helping them out.

Somehow it's hard for me to believe that companies that made so much money through this lady would be so quick to judge her. I think you should all have thought this one through a little more.

Comments

What is the "n" word?

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #675705

If WalMart,Target, Sears, etc. hadn't done this there would be just as many people complaining about the fact that she hadn't been dropped, and you would probably be one of them.

Her manager has dropped, her the publisher of her cookbooks is refusing to publish her newest cookbook. Have you read the court papers that have been filed? It is more than just the "n" word. Ms.

Deen, her brother, her sons and all of their restaurants are being charged with sexual harassment, as well as discrimination.

It doesn't make any difference to me, one way or the other. I quit liking Paula Deen two or three years ago.