Port Allegany, Pennsylvania
4.0

Saturday april 25th I bought a motorcycle battery at the olean n.y store. and today the 28th I opened the box and noticed the terminals were set up opposite of what the motorcycle called for.

I returned the battery to the store to find out someone had put the used battery in the box. and lucky me Im the one who walked in and purchased this battery. and of course they said if I brought the battery in that belonged in the box, they would refund my money. I explained to the idiots if I had the battery that was suppose to be in the box I wouldnt have been standing there arguing to begin with.

needless to say I bought another battery before I left.

the motorcycle wouldn't run without one. and I now have over 2 hundred dollars invested in a hundred dollar battery.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Pissed.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 28, 2015.

Comments

First of all you never buy anything at walmart that takes electricity. I have with many regrets.

Second you always look in the box first. These stores have a reputation of selling used *** in new packaging. Target is another. Tear the box apart if you have to.

I do. Then you're not surprised when you get home. Or spend the extra bucks and go to a motorcycle store.

You wouldn't buy a motorcycle at walmart would you? That is if they sold them.

Without proof that you weren't the one who put the used battery in the box, they are not just going to give you another battery or refund you. Your best bet would be to look inside the box before purchasing.