I have always had the worst time ordering my meds and refills at this location. The techs always blame the Drs Office, Insurance Company or their ordering system.

I chased down the complaints and investigated further and Its the Techs at that particular Wal Mart that screw up the orders, Not the Drs Office, Not the Insurance Company, Not the Ordering System. I see a lot of preferential and polite treatment to Latinos, none of their orders get screwed up, Lost, Misfiled. The Staff there have always been very rude to my wife and I; either over the phone or in person and I am really getting the feeling is because we are White. Not being racist here, I speak, read and write Spanish fluently as I work in the OilField.

I have gone into other businesses in the Pecos area and held conversations in Spanish with the clerks and have always had a very positive experience. I will never step foot again in this racist Wal Mart location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: nothing.

I liked: That i will never do business again with them.

I didn't like: Nightmare.

Comments