State: Pennsylvania Product: Walmart Facility Clear all filters (1 of 8 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Walmart in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Wal-Mart Pharmacy overdosed my Prescription resulting in Permanent Tardive Dyskinesia!

Early in 2008, Wal-Mart Pharmacy in Georgetown, DE double-dosed my prescription for Cymbalta, resulting in what has been diagnosed & confirmed as "Tardive Dyskinesia", a condition which I've been told is most likely permanent. The uncontrollable spasms in my face, eyes, jaw, mouth, lips, tongue & neck have been extremely painful & debilitating. I've been & am currently undergoing several treatments, which, amongst others, includes regular Botox injections around my eyeballs (VERY painful!) to try to minimize the blepharospams which would otherwise result in my effective blindness. The spasms are also causing very painful TMJ, speech problems & extreme pain in my cervical spine. These are not the only problems. I've filed a "MedWatch" report w/ the FDA & am waiting for 1 more medical record from the medical facility which wrote the final prescription. Within the same calendar year, the same Wal-Mart pharmacy also double-dosed 2 other prescriptions, which shows that this wasn't an isolated incident. I have the records, the bottles & soon I'm going to have someone's head!
Review