Update by user Jun 22, 2012

Yeah I know that this complaint is just as ridiculous but well so what, it is the truth.

Update by user Jun 22, 2012

Update by user Jun 21, 2012

While I do know there are people who really need food stamps because they lost their jobs or are too ill or disabled to work most of the people who complain on here are complaining for silly things like not getting Ketchup or Tarter sauce. That alone shows that they think everything should be handed to them because they spread their legs.

Also keep in mind it is not Walmart, or Publix or Kmart or Target or whatever who makes these rules it is the government. You don\'t like it take it up with them, or don\'t vote for them.

Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2012

This site should be for real complaints not to complain when you are in the wrong. I won't mention any names but there is one person who claims her husband works at Wal Mart Home Office. Well guess what (you know who you are) a blow up doll or vibrator does not count as a man. You were in the wrong when you demanded that an associate off the clock(which I believe is against the law) to help you. You were wrong when you demanded a patio set for the sale price after the sale was over. Then you were in the wrong when you said it is not your job to take your stuff off the cauorsel. Guess what you are just as responsible as the cashier to remember your things. Just because your fake husband works at home office does not mean they are your personal slaves.

Then there are the EBT, WIC, and food stamps people. You complain because you are not getting something for free with your food stamps. Well guess what you are not paying for those things it is the tax payers in your state or province who are paying for it.

I am still too young to pay taxes right now but when I am an adult I don't want to pay for your EBT, WIC, or foodstamps or whatever services you get in Canada be because you have a child when you cannot even afford to pay to feed yourself. Why should tax payers pay you to feed little Johnny, or Jenny just because you can't say no to every Tom, *** and Harry who says to you. "Hey baby want to rock and rumble?" Why should I be a future tax payer to pay for your little one because you can't keep your pants on and your legs crossed or because you like to sell your body.

To those having children whom they cannot afford, go get money from your parents. Go find out who the father of your child is. That is another thing these tests should be free so that you can find out if the father is one of the players on the football team or one of the members of the chess club without spending money you cannot afford. Or use condoms.

Comments

MrsLea
Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1209582

I was just a joke, Jedi, if you are still around out there somewhere. I was making fun of all of the crazy customers I would get when I worked for Walmart. I never had a husband and I am a male.

IHateStupidCustomers

anonymous, you want us to respond to what post on 6/22? you reply every day, many times each day so it's just a little hard to keep track of your posts.

all I can remember is you posting a bunch of smiley faces which describe your multiple personalities.

if you're referring to the post about ages, stalking, etc. I never said I was 13, I'm actually 21 to be completely honest which is probably like 1/3 of your age. and fine. I'll admit that you're not stalking.

I'll even apologize like a normal person for saying that. BUT I do still think you're a psycho for the way you talk and the way you feel the need to add a dozen smiley faces to every sentence. you tell us that we need to respond to your post yet you're incapable of responding to questions? okay then.

I know we won't agree on much but I'm more than willing to have a normal conversation/debate just as long as what I'm responding to isn't a sentence like "I'm waiting! :cry :( 8) 8) 8) :) I hate you Jedi, Hate and Funny!

:zzz :roll :eek :eek :eek YOU ALL STINK AND LOVE TARGET! :cry :cry :cry :) :) :zzz :grin :p "

Actually free condoms are offered in some health clinics, but I think the main idea of this complaint is the customer is not always right, and some of them complain about retarded things.

Maybe you should log off.

AND what kind of language is that for a "13 year old kid who is being stalked"?

You REALLY should talk to your parents and log off. :) Just saying .... :zzz

Oh *** off.

BTW: While you assume you have the time to "think"... :p

Well, It shouldn't be too long!! :grin :grin

YEAH, I THOUGHT SO!!!!! :p :p

Either get off the computer if you are being stalked, or call law enforcement, liar.

What's there to think about? :x

You have to give me time to respond dummy and that pissedconsumer, as well as yourselves are psychos. But don't you have some Target bashing to do because you loathe them for firing you.

:roll YEAH, I THOUGHT SO.

Now go tell your friends how shut down the creepy stalkers, you lying spineless worthless POS!!!! :p :p :p

Jedi, Hate, Funny:

PLEASE RESPOND TO THE POST OF 6/22/12 OR LOG OFF!

On further contemplation of the allegations made by Jedi Ethan and now Funny about stalking, it makes me wonder.

First, I don't believe that Ethan or Funny or anyone else on this site is 13 years old. Those supposed facts are just ludicrous and ridiculous.

Now, going to the deep side of their assertions, assume for just a fleeting second that these statements are remotely possibly true. Hasn't anyone ever told these people that if they feel threatened on the computer, they should LOG OFF???????

I am going to address Ethan and Funny directly. If either of you believe that stalking is going on here on this site, call the FBI and the police. Are you so st_pid that you would accuse people of a potential crime and keep posting to them? There are agencies in USA and Canada that protect children from cyberstalkers. None of you can be so ignorant in today's world not to know this! Seriously, if you are scared enough or big enough or troubled enough to mention our motives being unlawful, do something about it. Log off, tell your parents and call for law enforcement help if you REALLY believe your well being is in jeopardy by potential stalkers.

Every computer has an IP address!

First of all it is spelled ridiculous. Second the person complaining about the ketchup wanted tax payers to pay for the ketchup.

They wanted ETB to cover the cost of ketchup. They want tax payers to pay for their ketchup. You should feel ashamed of yourself if you use EBT and don't need it. If you are too lazy to find a job, then complaining that Ketchup does not come for free with your food stamps, EBT, or whatever.

Second it is not the store that you are going to that makes these rules, it is the government, you should write a review to them not Walmart, not Publix, not Kmart, not Sam's Club not Costco. Recently we had someone posting a comment that two women bought two $60 cakes on food stamps when they should not be covered by ebt. Ebt should only cover the basics and these people complaining that EBT does not cover everything else should get jobs and actually earn their ketchup like everyone else.

And funny, they don't hand out free condoms to everyone who is ***.

As a matter of fact we too have to pay for them. Some times they used to hand them out in some high schools, they are saying that they are encouraging them to practice safe sex, but parents are banning it and saying it just encourages them to go and have $ex.

The person, who wrote this complaint is the one, who is truly ridicules. A complaint about not getting enough ketchup, is a legitimate complaint that should be written.

There may be a hundred thousand other folks that feel the same way. Any kind of honest feedback from a customer, is good feedback for a business.

Remember - this challenge is a two way street!!! Be prepared to deal with the trouble that you brought upon yourself trying to bring trouble on us!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p

Every computer has an IP address :( :(

F U N N Y !!!!!!!!!!! :grin :p :grin :p :grin :p :grin :p :grin :p

Interesting how someone who assumes a different position than Ethan, Hate, and now Funny, is per THEIR accusation, is a pysco pedifile predator.

If anyone has the audacity to post on a site a few times, they automatically become a stalker, but Ethan, Hate and Funny can post to pay site as many times as they wish, and THEY are the voices of normality!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin

You are right about one thing though pissedconsumer29. These locations IP tracker's don't work. IT says my location is Ontario Canada, but my real location is Maryland USA.

Look, things may work differently in Canada, but here in the USA they don't have free health care, so this means that they don't just give free condoms to anyone who is h0rny and can't keep it in their pants. You actually have to go to a store like Walmart to buy condoms so if they can't afford to buy the basics like milk, bread and cheese they certainly cannot afford to pay $10 for a pack of condoms.

If they got pregnant just by selling their bodies they certainly don't need all these services, just saying.

As for pissedconsumer29. I read your review. You call Jedi Knight Ethan a psycho but you are the one following him around from post to post. At least he stuck to attacking you in your own review. Until you decided to add your two cents in. Who is the bigger psycho.

Also do you know Jedi Knight Ethan in real life. How do you know he is not a kid? That is the exact same excuse online predators use. They pretend that the person that they did not know that the person whom they were preying on was a minor. Or at least that is what they tell the police when they are caught asking them to take their clothes off and pose on web cam. Seriously following someone who is supposedly in Junior High around from post to post makes me even have more concerns about your interest in Jedi. I don't know about Canada, but in USA Junior High students are generally from 11-14 years old. Why do you have an obsession with someone half, possibly even a third or one fourth your age.

IHateStupidCustomers

holy ***. Pissedconsumer29, please change your name to psychoticmoron29.

you keep saying that the world will be a better place without Jedi. but what is he really doing other than putting people in their place after they act like an animal at a store or restaurant?

but you pissedconsumer29, you don't even belong out in public with the crazy way you act. maybe everyone would be safer without you around since you're apparently sick in the head.

Jedi Knight Ethan

You do lie, first you claim you did not get enough hours because you did not sell reward cards then you say because of lack of business.