153 views
Verified Reviewer

Store # 4826.Wednesday at 1000 the registers ,that are maned, were empty. The self save had six stations open and four people deep waiting to purchase items.

Then I was told that the line I have been waiting on would not accept produce purchase. I asked were do I go then ? and received no answer. After requesting an answer from the third employee I was directed to a maned register and waited AGAIN !

I asked for the supervisor and was told it was JAMES. I saw him walking around and then finally he appeared and I expressed my concerns and all he could do was say he was sorry. I asked why he did not help and he claimed he was looking for someone. He did a whole lot of walking not finding someone.

You are either proactive or reactive and he is neither. Talking to the wall would have had better results than this person in charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Checkout Facility.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida