1.2K views

We used to buy insulin for our Yellow Labrador from WALMART. Purchasing 6 viles, the "LAZY and Incompetant" Pharmacist decided to grab the insulin and scan only one, when in fact she combined Humilin N and Humulin R. The "R" is fact acting usually used only by the Vets so as to monitor. When our dog's muscles gave out causing her to fall down the stairs, it was down hill from there. Walmart did nothing to take care of the Vet Bills, Cremation or other expenses. What they did was turn it over to their so-called Resolution Dept. where they in fact falsified documents. The upper management not only promised to look into it, they completely LIED and never made the promised follow-up contact or returned any calls from us.

The worst part was they refused the pharmacists name so we could file a complaint with the CA State Board of Pharmacy.

They are too big of an actual non caring business and I only hope we are alive to see the demise of this monopoly.

iF YOU HAD ANY SIMILIAR SITUATION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT AT PRIVINFRING@HOTMAIL.COM

Review about: Walmart Pharmacist.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

privinfringa

you don't like the site leave, you are the immature one.

You guys are acting like 2 year olds with your *** back and forth exchanges.GROW UP ALREADY!!!!!!!

to mandy #880307

Mandy,

You ate so right, as I never lower myself to such foolishnish. However,it's not bad enough losing a family member to WALMART.

Then to have such attacks. This site will be exposed very diplomatically if that to be possible.

I do have to say, upi are one of the very.few mature responses we've received.

Never expected a so-called admin to be no different and attack without reading the complete post.

That's most likely why this site is out control.

Others will hopefully.read off site to stay away from such an antogonizing site.

Firstistake was accidently finding this, which seemed authentic. Be well!

to privinfring #880721

Thanks for replying back, but what you fail to see is that you are acting childish and foolish yourself. You accusing other users of being immature, rude, and ignorant, however you still fail to see your own ignorance and to me that makes you worse than the others.

Like others have said, if you don't like this site why continue to come back. Especially if you are unhappy with their replies. You are the one putting fuel in the fire by replying back. GROW UP.

If you were smarter than these other users you would just block additional emails alerts from this site and forget about it all together. The other users are being rude and nasty, why because they know you will reply back. They just want to make you angry and you are too foolish to realize what they are doing. GROW UP, not just you but all of you.

Kevin From London England is just 14, so that is his excuse for behaving like a child but what's yours?

Sorry for your loss, but my advice is just to leave the site and ignore the others, that will make you more mature than them. Right now you are on the same level as the people you call ignorant and other names.

to mandy #880724

PS I typed this response out earlier, this long response and the site would not allow it to go through so I kept it short and sweet, but the point is you are bashing everyone else for doing the same thing. Once again I am sorry for your loss, however stooping to the level of a 2 year or 14 year old won't bring your dog back, and these people will only reply with their comments if you continue to address them.

privinfring

Before passing judgement and being a hypocrit that you are exposing yourself to be, understand when you allow this so-called managed site to have individuals attacking the complaintant, thus writing repetitive responses sometimes 20-30 times which also trigger an E-mail for each. Yes, an individual may sometimes lower themselves to the fools that will even write responses as an imposter being the complaintant.

We only responded to keep the validation and truth of the complaint that you hypocritically allow others to scrutinize without morals, integrity or honor.

You allow them to do the very thing that sets someone in motion, pointing out the heartless, deceitful individuals that you allow to trigger such responses. Rebutting to the truth with maturity (not found here) is certainly acceptable.

You have our authorization pulling the complaint down and all the redundant fools that posted as us and just plainly exposed thier challenged intellect from this rediculous site.

I agree, time would better spent blogging what a waste of time this site is and the management that should truly know what the word hypocrit means before throwing your light weight around. Nobody would allow their complaint to be scrutinized by such individuals lacking integrity, honor and simple morals, which evidently you support.

Yes, this site should be brought out to the network arena, thus sharing the idiocy of those that are allowed to attack, not render a mature opinion. It is ashamed, anyone can put up a site stating it's managed and has terms and conditions and also not bother reading the individuals idiocy.

Nonetheless, wipe this complaint off your site as their is no validity to this site, which will be shared network wide. It would be best to keep the worms responding under the dirt where they belong. It will be a matter of time before the WALMART DOG KILLER HITS AGAIN, maybe even one of your sadist responders that we tried warning.

But again, if you can't see the Forrest through the trees. WELL!

To privinfring

If you don't like the way our site runs and how it is managed, why do you continue to post on our site. We created this site for customers to vent their experiences, both good and bad.

We welcome you to share your experiences on our website, however verbally attacking other users is unacceptable. So I ask if you dislike how this site is ran, and what others have to say why do you continue to use our site? We really do want you on our site, however belittling, harassing and bullying others is unacceptable. Please read the terms and conditions before posting, and if you are not happy with how the site is managed of course you are free to leave.

Most of your posts result to belittling, harassing and abusing other users. We hope not to lose you as a customer, however please keep in mind that if you are looking for a site where everyone agrees with you this is not the site.

privinfringa

The original privinfring likes coming here because he likes the attention he gets online that is why he keeps replying. If he were smart he would have dumped the dog in the dumpster and not paid for cremation or sold it's remains to the nearest Chinese restaurant.

to privinfringa #880234

It's truly hard to associate with such idiocy. So little man, stop thinking you know how others think when challenged by such fools.

See with your response above, that is the immaturity spoken if, however being of most likely 14 y/o age gives you an excuse.

What is the excuse of others.

I'll lower myself to you. If you were smart, you would eat at that Chinese restaurant and choke on it.

See, it's stupidity that brings out the worst of individuals when confronted with such.

Santa Clarita, California, United States #880156

Hey "privinfringa" not the original complaintant,

You sound so in humane, it's too bad your ignorance as once stated does not let you see the Forrest through the trees. If you need help understanding what's been written, try getting your G.E.D.

If you need someone to explain the above abbreviation, look it up if you know how.

You are right about one thing, had it been known the fools that present themselves (like you), we never would have wasted our time here. However, it's quite amazing to see such idiocy that rear their heads and more concern in condemning those that have suffered a lose due to incompetance, laziness and neglect. But, that's most likely how you perform whatever it is that you do and how it's so easy for you to relate to those at Walmart the "dog killer's". Also amazing is how when your company is slammed for their irresponsible actions, you just love jumping in and defending that part of society that is causing such neglect for those that do a job well done.

Highly doubtful for you to confuse yourself with this dedication. Stay well my friend (not!) as you may find yourself at the mercy of those trying to get into that brain of yours and may one day do you in when you think your dealing with competant individuals.

I hope you have someone that can read such a long dialogue to you. With as little written by you, try using spell check so as not to expose the 2 cents that you may have.

Sleep well once Mommy tucks you in.

Why would they pay for these things? Did the medicine kill the dog?

Anyway, you probably signed an agreement when you bought the pet that says walmart isn't liable for stuff like this anyway.

Also not a monopoly. There are plenty of other vets, pharmacies, and stores that sell exactly what they sell.

to Anonymous #879873

I see another person with low IQ is posting on this review, must be another employee or another 14 year old. The point is they gave us the wrong medication.

All the people replying to my review are idiots. I trusted them to give me the right medication. I did not expect them to be lazy and give the wrong medication. We even thought that the package was wrong but we just thought the box was not labeled right.

We had to cremate our dog because of their error, they should pay for that. We had to buy a new dog because of their error, they should pay for the new dog.

We have to get the new dog trained, they should pay for that as well. Too bad your feeble little brain cannot comprehend what you read.

to privinfring #880007

HOW AMAZING YOU WOULD WRITE SOMETHING THAT DEPICTS CLOSE TO SOME OF THE FEELINGS CAUSED BY WALMART. HOWEVER, DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING ON OUR BEHALF AS THOUGH WE WROTE IT.

BUT IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THAT'S WHAT INDIVIDUALS DO ON THIS SITE. THEY LET THE READERS THINK THE COMPLAINTANT ARE WRITING THESE POSTS.

EXAMPLE IS WHAT YOU WROTE, PRETENDING TO BE US.

THANK YOU ANYWAY, HOWEVER ALL WE WANT ARE READERS TO KNOW THAT WALMART'S PHARMACIST AND WALMART TAKE NO ACCOUNTABILITY OR RESPONSIBILTY IN WHAT THEY DID CAUSING THE DEATH OF A DEFENSELESS DOG.

STILL WALMART IS AND WILL BE A DOG KILLER.

THANKFULLY NONE OF THESE INHUMANE RESPONDANTS DECEIVING THE READERS WRITING THEIR LIES WERE KILLED BY WALMART'S INCOMPETANCY.

THIS IS A VERY POORLY MANAGED SITE TO POST ON. IT SHOULD BE MANDATED TO BE LOGGED ON IN ORDER TO WRITE THE DECEIVING LIES WRITTEN.

KevinFromLondonEngland00

Privinfring is not as smart as he or she thinks, he or she thinks she is smarter than everyone else calls everyone else names, but really they are the one lacking intelligence and would not be allowed to enter this site if it there were and IQ requirement. I knew he or she would reply because they too have no time on their hands since their doggy died.

Also privinfring does not know that there is a thing called time zones. Son it may be three am for them and they are up probably for a beer, but it is 8am here. Besides the timing on the posts is not accurate, though it said I posted two hours ago it was 10pm. I am typing this waiting for school, perhaps if Privinfring took his or her own advice and got some sleep their mind will expand.

privinfring

What's upsetting with this site is how ignorant the respondors are. Darn lucky they don't an I.Q. to enter this site.

KevinFromLondonEngland00

My turn to spam and make this person angry. I don't work here we don't have this company in my country, but I am posting this to get a reaction.

Besides at 14 I am too young to work genius. Besides I have been a member of this site before you posted this silly report. Why am I doing this love the reaction and all the new names you come up with to insult people. Have fun replying back I will do the same.

See you tomorrow if you come up with one of your "mature" replies. To my cousin you have to post a lot of replies to catch up with me for the top five commenters of the week.

to KevinFromLondonEngland00 #878691

Truly, you almost, I said almost sound more mature than the heatless individuals that just don't get it. Try and grow up responding with more maturity than those replacating your age.

If not, at least your age gives you an out.

Also, should'nt a 14 y/o get sleep to better be able to expand your mind?

Nonetheless, it goes with this warped part of society.

KevinFromLondonEngland00

I don't work here we don't have this company in my country, but I am posting this to get a reaction. Besides at 14 I am too young to work genius.