101 Highway 47 E, Troy, MO 63379, USA
1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

In troy missouri the head pharmacist told me i need to go elsewhere because she felt that my medicine needs to be reduced and she thought it was not nessicary for me to be on such medication. it took me two days and finding somewhere else to get my medicine.

i am not using walmart anymore for anything of my need because this person doesent know anything about my health. it was *** after 5 years of useing them. now none of my family wants to use walmart any more.

she is not a doctor and everything i brought in was valid so i dont understand what the problem was. the head pharmacist was young and was the first time i have seen her,so good job walmart you lost some customer all together idiots

Review about: Walmart Pharmacist.

I didn't like: Manager knows my healt and diagnoses.

Comments

#1519584

Pharmacists ARE doctors. People are ignorant and need to look up what a doctorate of pharmacy means.

Just like a doctorate of medicine, dentistry, or optometry. But no one bats a damn eye when dentists or optometrists are called doctors...

How in the world did you come up with a Monetary Loss: $5000?How can you survive when your monetary loss is $5000?

#1471995

If it took two days to find another pharmacy to fill your prescription there were obviously others that questioned your prescription. Pharmacists are trained to do that. Sounds like you found one that was more concerned with the bottom line rather than doing what was right.

h.kitchener
#1471913

Complain to your state's pharmacy licensing agency about this Walmart pharmacy. You can find it on your state's main website.

What kind of medication are you talking about? Are you talking about pain killers?

If so, you might want to pay attention to the news.

Cutting back on pain killers is the big thing now. Yes, pharmacists are getting involved as there are unethical doctors out there that are prescribing far too many pain killers.