This always happens. You drop off prescipition .

They say you need it now. You say yes. Then they tell u it won't be ready six hours or later. You give it time go and there still not ready.

This has happen a lot and I'm not using this pharmacy . People look like if they don't know what there doing. And people going on breaks when there's a long line of people need to get attended too. They need to find a different way.

When u need ur medicines its because you are sick.

They need to work overtime if there behind . When they always say we're like 300 behind.

Comments

#681968

Fact: Wal-Mart will mark the urgency of a script to either 5 things, "In-store, Today, Critical, Dr. call in, or Future"

Now lets break that down. In-store is a 20-25 minute time limit on it before it hits the red, which that color scheme tells people to move their *** and do their jobs. Today means the tech picks the time, but it's in hours, so ready by 10:00 11:00 12:00 etc. Dr call in means 45 minutes that script should be done. Future means next day, critical is 5 minutes.

Wal Mart's reasoning for this? To make you shop and wander and buy things. I as a tech used critical on a lot of them cause it showed the pharmacist that person who was sick needed it ASAP or I'd select in store if they were in there to shop as well. Sick people need their meds as soon as possible but alas, Wal-Mart does not agree. They are the worse company to work for and if I could redo my last 2 years I would have never worked for such a vile company. The day the last straw happened I breathed a sigh of relief knowing I'd never have to set foot in the place again.

Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #629038

Customers Flee Wal-Mart Empty Shelves for Target, Costco

Bloomberg Report: By Renee Dudley | Bloomberg – 12 hours ago.

"Wal-Mart's loss was a gain for Kohl's Corp. (KSS), Safeway Inc. (SWY), Target Corp. (TGT) and Walgreen Co. (WAG)"

Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #628856

FACT: Last month, Wal-Mart placed last among department and discount stores in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, the sixth year in a row the company had either tied or taken the last spot.

Lanark, West Virginia, United States #628600

This is common in my area too. I have turned in my prescription on Monday before noon after my Dr appointment and returned on Tuesday afternoon after being told they would be ready Monday afternoon.

I still had to sit and wait 45 minutes while the prescription was finally filled.

I guess when I told them I would be back the following day they decided it wasn't important and set it aside and forgot it until I returned. The woman said "Oh the pharmacist is working on it now" while sitting there I witnessed her say that to 2 other customers.