This always happens. You drop off prescipition .

They say you need it now. You say yes. Then they tell u it won't be ready six hours or later. You give it time go and there still not ready.

This has happen a lot and I'm not using this pharmacy . People look like if they don't know what there doing. And people going on breaks when there's a long line of people need to get attended too. Well if they can't get medicines out they need to work overtime.

One time they said they were 300 behind.

They just lost customer and I'm sure it's gona keep happening. No one is gona want to use Walmart pharmacy.

Comments

Lanark, West Virginia, United States #629980

This is common in my area too. I have turned in my prescription on Monday before noon after my Dr appointment and returned on Tuesday afternoon after being told they would be ready Monday afternoon.

I still had to sit and wait 45 minutes while the prescription was finally filled.

I guess when I told them I would be back the following day they decided it wasn't important and set it aside and forgot it until I returned. The woman said "Oh the pharmacist is working on it now" while sitting there I witnessed her say that to 2 other customers.

Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #629042

Customers Flee Wal-Mart Empty Shelves for Target, Costco

Bloomberg Report: By Renee Dudley | Bloomberg – 12 hours ago.

"Wal-Mart's loss was a gain for Kohl's Corp. (KSS), Safeway Inc. (SWY), Target Corp. (TGT) and Walgreen Co. (WAG)"

FACT: "Last month, Wal-Mart placed last among department and discount stores in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, the sixth year in a row the company had either tied or taken the last spot."

Davenport, Iowa, United States #627568

I made the mistake of using Wal-Mart pharmacy once. They filled my prescription for Lisinopril 30 pills, I went home filled my pill dispenser for the month and discovered I was 2 pills short.

I called and spoke to the women that gave me the prescription she told me that the pharmacist was short but filled it anyway and they would give me the other 2 pills next time, the employee that gave me the pills failed to inform me at the time of purchase.

I told them that I would be back for my 2 pills and that will be the last time I won't be returning. My local supermarket handles my prescriptions now and I have never had that happen in the 5 years since the Wal-Mart incident.

LadyScot
to Donald Naples, Florida, United States #627678

Lisinopril comes in a blue pack. Were two pills missing from the pack?

That is a strange one. (Loose pills are counted by 5, so it is also strange you would be missing two not 5).

LadyScot
to LadyScot Naples, Florida, United States #627679

Ok..read a bit further there. You got a loose pill as they were probably out of the packs.

Your paperwork and your bottle should have, and would have, said PARTIAL FILL on them. Once the scanner scans the RX bottle, the system knows it is a partial fill, and the label prints automatically with the words on them, it would also have printed 28, instead of 30. Partials are filled if possible to keep you from doing without.

Shortages do happen, and yes, you should have been told. It was likely an oversight, but they would have given you your other 2.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #626912

Your grammar leaves something to be desired. They don't say you need this now.

They would ask do you need this now? There is no such word spelled u, it is you. There should be a comma between time and go. The way you meant to use the word their, is the way it should be spelled, not the way you spelled it there.

It should be happened or happens instead of happen, and if you aren't using that pharmacy, why are you complaining about it? As far as the employees going on break when there is a long line of people, they are assigned certain break times, and employers are real reluctant to pay overtime, so they don't offer it very often. You say people don't look like if what they are doing, you don't need the word if in there, and there again, you misspelled the work their. Then again, how do you know what they should look like, if they know what they should like, if they know what they are doing?

You are being rather presumptuous. I would be willing to bet you just decided to make up that one time they told you they were 300 behind. There is no such word, spelled gona, as far as that goes, there isn't a real word spelled gonna, either-----it should be going to. Also you forgot to space between some sentences.

For somebody that knows so much, you sure made a lot of mistakes. No matter what pharmacy you go to, you won't get your prescription filled immediately.

That being said, there are some pharmacies that are open 24/7, maybe you should find one of them. Myself, I think you just plain have it in for WalMart and decided to pick on the pharmacy.