Was greeted nicely by the cashier as the Consultation area. Communication was only between myself and the cashier even thought the Pharmacist was made aware of my needs.

Pharmacist was only a few feet away yet she never approached nor made eye contact with myself because she was too busy trying to charge her cell phone. Again, the cashier was the one helping by reading the over the counter medication symptoms. I advised the cashier that the Pharmacist should be involved and she called her to come meet with me and she did not!! I made my decision to pick the medication between myself and the cashier.

I have always limited myself to shopping at Walmart to about once or twice a year because of their poor customer service skills but, I was trying to kill two birds with one stone when my sister from Florida placed an online order for me to pick up at this location.

Yesterday, 5-22-15 (6pm), I was reminded again why I refuse to shop here but now I can say that even the Pharmacist, whom are suppose to be helpful, lack at professionalism.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service is very poor. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart pharmacist for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LadyScot

Did you ask to speak to the pharmacist? Techs are trained to help with simple medication questions, especially when it comes to reading a package label.

The tech could have asked the pharmacist to come over, or you could have. My pharmacist never jumps into my customer service unless I ask him to or if I mistakenly give the wrong information, which I never do.

Your whole complaint is ridiculous. You seem like the type that has to have the universe cater to you.