This is not my first complaint about Walmart Pharmacies. . I went to the pharmacy approx. 6pm Thursday Jan 26.2012. I first had to wait in line 45 minutes just to drop off my prescription. My turn...I told the associate that I had pneumonia and needed my prescriptions as soon as possible. No surprise, they would not fill them until the next day. I received email notices my scripts were done at 11:00 AM. I went to pick up scripts at 3:00PM.

I waited in line for 45 minutes, only to be told they were not ready. While I'm talking to the associate my cell phone rings with a message from Walmart that my scripts are ready. I informed her of this (elise), she was rude and aggressively said to me " I told you, your scripts are not ready ! " So, I stand aside for other customers to be attended to while waiting. I wait 15 minutes before I'm agitated and ask about my scripts. She aggressively says to me. " Did I tell you to leave the counter ? " I didn't tell you to move". We do not need this as customers, especially when we don't feel good in the first place.

As customers, we don't feel good in the first place, or we would not be there. We do not need

having to deal with a very un-professional pharmacy in addition to bad health. They are ruthless and really could not care in the least. 24-48 prescription turn around time. In-accurate refill information.

I get a different quantity every refill. (mostly less) sometimes more. They have cancelled prescriptions that were written by my doctor from one month ago. I'm done, but in-accuracies with my records at walmart make it difficult for me to transfer my account to WALGREENS. (much, much better, believe it or not...better customer service. even less money).

Now, I have to pay my doctor again to have new scripts for my new pharmacy, because walmart has not a clue as to accurate information.

Comments

I had pneumonia and needed my prescriptions as soon as possible. No surprise, they would not fill them until the next day."

So she actually wanted you to wait your turn. Oh the horror.

Go to WALGREENS. They are great.

I've never had to wait in any kind of line, my scripts are always ready on time, fastest they've been ready is 5 minutes (seriously - from drop off to pick up - 5 minutes) the longest is maybe 20 minutes. They are friendly and helpful also. I'm glad I switched to them when I was looking for a new pharmacy after I moved.

There is a Walmart 2 blocks away from me - I NEVER even considered going there. My mother recently had to switch from Walgreens to Walmart due to an insurance change and she HATES it.

I go to CVS. They have an app for my Android.

I am physically disabled, so I go to the app, see if my scrip is ready, then pick it up through the drive thru.

No problem. Screw Walmart.

#420215

What is it with customer service anymore.

Where did it go? It is so lacking and so hard to find.

I dumped Rite Aid too. I was a customer for 11 years and they were not much help either.

They wanted me to get them new prescriptions from my doctor, also had a poor attitude. They would not transfer.

Walgreens. The place to go.

They have a Discount program which you pay

$5 for one year and receive substantial savings.Lower than any pharmacy I researched,

and much better customer service, and This particular Walgreens is open 7-24 hours.

Much happier and so much more pleased.

FYI. Enrollment for the discount program ends

February 29th.

#420021

if thee was a rite aid near me I would , Ill goto Walgreens or some other store next time . Id rather pay more than put more money into the pockets of walmart

#420020

ventingrmd
#420004

I have delt with the same airagince..go to Rite Aid also more throughoul

#420000

it sounds like what they are doing to me with my blood pressure medications and when you try to call 1-800 walmart they tell you less then 2 minutes , yet your on hold for over 10 an then it goes dead and you have to call back an do it all over again , sam walmart has to be rolling in his grave . his kids could care less as long as their trust funds are cared for .

Wish it was like in the old days when you could run a bad buisness out of town afraid for their life , now they dont care if you go their or not , they have all the illegals who shop there