Resolved

Update by user Sep 29, 2015

been out of the work field for 2 yrs .. And Feeling better and hope to be accepted

To the team of a hard working crew. Thanks for being concerned about my health.

Original review posted by user Sep 29, 2015

Well, I started working in pharmacy with experience of 29 yrs , the staff are not friendly and no one in that pharmacy have any personality and seem they are being bothered and one of the pharmacist is so, rude and never smiles, tells me what I do wrong on the smallest thing But, I am good at what I have learned to do. But have had no praise been there 2&1/2 wks and have cried 3 days out of 14 days, we are busy, but come on smile when teaching me , and don't make me feel that I should not ask any questions and give me some net worth. Very unsettling red hair pharmacist is very grumpy

This reviewer shared experience about "staff" and wants this business to "they need a positive more refreshing attitude , toward other new employees". Sophielibby is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments