Pharmacy did not use perscription card to lower price of drug

They would not call my doctor to renew a perscription, I had

to tell my Doctor to call them.

They called my cell phone for someone elses perscription to be

picked up

They never notify me when my perscription is ready.

All the staff if very rude except the manager pharmacist.

call me if you need more details...call me if you need more

details...call me if you need more details....call me if you

need more details...call me if you need more details...call

me if you need more details...call me if you need more details

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Comments

LADYSCOT TWO WORDS: INCESTOUS W..H...O...R..E!...

Arnaudville, Louisiana, United States #636593

I received my prescription from WalMart that didn't work, an inhaler. Went to the pharmacist to ask if he could show me how to use it or exchange it for another one that worked or give me my money back, he replied its not his problem told me to call the manufacturer maybe they could help me, so now I just gave them my money for nothing.

He was the rudest man I have ever encountered at any pharmacy I have been to, if I didn't have to have my prescriptions filled there I would be gone. I have more stories about that pharmacy but what dies it matter!

to ***ed isnt the word for it! Naples, Florida, United States #636837

Two words: federal law.

to ***ed isnt the word for it! Naples, Florida, United States #636839

Did you remind them that you have a card on file or bring it with you? Sometimes the Connexus system does not default to discount cards. It is easy to fix even after the script has been filled.

It is your responsibility to call your doctor for refills or to renew a script. Why people think it is the pharmacy's job to do this is beyond me, though Obamacare is trying to take the patient out of the equation all together. Personally, I talk to my doctor myself. That is what I am paying him.

If the pharmacy is calling you for someone else's script, then it is obvious they have the wrong number for that patient and not you. Since all phone call notifications are electronic, all you have to do is give them the number for your own profile, and the name of the patient they have it on so they can remove it.

Manager pharmacist is an oxymoron.

to LadyScot #636964

What the h*ll kind of worker are you if you stay on this site so much to put people down for posting to PissedConsumer.com? Oh yeah, a PC employee.

to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #637064

Missed the part that makes it seem as though I am a pharmacy tech right? I am not putting anyone down.

I am explaining how the poster can make his next pharmacy experience a better one.

If I worked for pissedconsumer, I would have more money, and my own topic would not be full of harassing spam. Duh.

You really can not help ***.