So my daughter in law ordered a photo blanket for a special gift, after a very emotional year. Ordered Dec.

4th. supposed to pick up in store and they say they lost it and do not save the pictures. No chance of finding it they say. In my opinion it is probably because they got overwhelmed and we are not the only ones they didn't make a photo blanket for.

This is not something that can be replaced easily. So now 4 days before Christmas how are we supposed to even come close to replacing this gift. Shameful. And all they can do is issue a refund for the original price.

How about treating your customers a little better. They could do something above and beyond for her. She spent a lot of time creating this gift and a lot of love and memories. A blanket with pictures of babies, so sad.

i think it is just horrible to do this to her right before Christmas. How do you lose something like that. Really??? I am not buying it.

I would like to hear if others had problems with their photos and/or photo blankets. Sad in Maine :(

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

#1619776

I am asking because there is a lady on a Facebook quilt group who received a photo blanket and she is trying to locate the owner.

#1619773

Did you ever find your photo blanket?