I was reviewing this recipe to bake for Thanksgiving, while reading the direction on how to press the crust I was shocked to read " with your very white hand press the crust". Now this could have been a typo, I hope, since Walmart features her products and there are many non white employees that work for Walmart, and I am black and usually watch her show, I found it offensive. I did post on her facebook, haven't seen a response.

This person wrote the review about Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart the pioneer woman caramel pumpkin gingersnap cheesecake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I agree with you that this is an offensive comment, and I don't think it is a typo. If we want to give her the benefit of the doubt, we could guess that she saw the picture of her hand and saw it looked like a dead person.

If you look at her picture right above the remark mentioned on the recipe, the blogger is mocking the look of her very own white hand. Such as in another one about chicken she says something about her hand looking like a freaky pink alien hand.

We gonna get all the aliens chiming in with their distaste too?! Oi people stop overcooking your sense of humor and grow up!

You and I both very well know that it means to have plenty of flour on your hand so it does not stick. Do not make something about race when it is not.

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous Ontario, Canada #1078096

Well it is a strange thing to post, but after reading your reply, I am sure that is what they meant, because they did not think that it may sound racist or be a strange thing to put down as instructions. So yeah, I can see why people can be offended by this.

Also how do you know she knows that this was the reason that this was posted. Do you know her personally or are you just assuming.