1.7K views

My family is "hooked" on the Pippin Ultimate Apple Pie that is only available at Walmart stores and recently, we can't find it at any of the Walmarts in our area! HELP!!!

We want you to start stocking it again... Please!! It is full of tart apples and a flaky crust and is very dependable to bake and taste the same way each time. And the price is very good for the type product that it is!

Recently, I purchased the small Walmart apple pie that has been added in it's place and it just isn't the same! My family complained and threatened not to eat it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Plush Pippin Ultimate Pie.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Comments

The same has happened in the Texarkana, Texas area. The great value pie is the worst pie I've every been forced to eat.... Please restock Plush Pippin pie in local Walmart store..

Same has happened in northeast Florida. My local St.

Augustine Walmart quit carrying about 18 months ago. The Palm Coast Walmart had them and drov 15 miles to buy. Gentleman was stocking and I got the last 3 pies.

Said they were not going to receive anymore. Called corporate and complained.

What she said!

This is our favorite apple pie. Why can’t we find it anymore.

Ive looked in all the stores around town and it’s nowhere. I’d like to know what happened to them around the Texarkana area

It’s a stupid pie, get over it already people!! It’s not that important.

I called the 1800 walmart complaint about why this pie is not in the walmart store by me, They could not give me a reason. I so upset with Walmart BS. I have been buying this pie for years.I really can't understand why walmart says they are all about the customers and how they stay in business.

We loved the Pippin Pies, the Great Value ones are terrible. Please bring them back.

I agree. I love the Plush Pippin Ultimate Apple Pie and no other Pie can compare.

I have been to several Walmart Store searching for the pies.

Please bring back the pies. BmooreType your message here

I agree. There is no other apple pie that can compare to the Plush Pippin Ultimate Apple Pie.

It was replaced with Walmart’s Great Value brand that tastes like cardboard. It is disgusting! I called the company today and was told the only place that carries them anymore are Walmart stores in Tennessee.

I hope Walmart has to throw out their stre brand because nobody buys them. Maybe they will smarten up and bring back what the customers want....Plush Pippin Ultimate Apple Pie!

Why does Walmart no longer stock this pie? We are hooked on them, also.

They were available in my area for ages, then they are gone. Walmart needs to quit doing this.

Consumers WANT this pie and are willing to pay for them. Is that a problem????????

to Winkie #1635566

The pie is delicious. We always kept an extra one in our freezmer.

What is wrong with walmart? The replacement pie is not good at all.

This is Walmart's loss as it makes it easies to shop else ware !They have a habit of getting rid of good things and substituting junk. Also Sheffield pork products are junk and the company is owned by the Chinese.

Add me to the list !!!!! They get a great apple pie and then stop supplying it. This really is starting to get under my skin !!!!!

Very unhappy with Walmart, kept Plush Pippin Pie on hand for last minute dessert. Always a crowd pleaser.

Learned of these pies from my mother. Please bring them back.

Better than homemade!! Unhappy in Ohio !!

Ditto that! Walmart has made a huge mistake not carrying that apple pie any more.

Their store brand tastes like cardboard.

I will go to another store and buy something else rather than buy the Great Value brand. It should be called NOT a Great Value brand!

Ive been to walmart in our area as well and guess what? NO PLUSH PIPPEN PIES!!! STOPwasting money on needless store renovations that downsize the items customers purchase on the regular!

Yes !!! Please re-stock this pie !!

YES WHERE ARE PLUSH PIPPIN APPLE PIES????? I FOUND THEM 70 MILES AWAY FROM ME AT A DIFFERENT WALMART.

PLEASE PUT THEM BACK IN CLEVELAND TEXAS WALMART OR LIBERTY TEXAS WALMART!!!! LOVE THESE APPLE PIES THE BEST!

According to their corporate office ( I called them myself), Walmart had them sign some exclusive contract to sell their pies only in Walmart. Only problem is, now they’re not ordering them.

Trying to force us consumers to eat their *** store brand & Marie Calendars.

I miss Plush Pippin bakery. They want to sell their pies just no one is allowed to sell them but lame Walmart.

Calling Houston Walmarts.... where IS Plush Pippin??!!??