My family is "hooked" on the Pippin Ultimate Apple Pie that is only available at Walmart stores and recently, we can't find it at any of the Walmarts in our area! HELP!!!

We want you to start stocking it again... Please!! It is full of tart apples and a flaky crust and is very dependable to bake and taste the same way each time. And the price is very good for the type product that it is!

Recently, I purchased the small Walmart apple pie that has been added in it's place and it just isn't the same! My family complained and threatened not to eat it.

Review about: Plush Pippin Ultimate Pie.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Comments

Dear Walmart: The reviewers all have it right. The Pippin pies are an excellent pie; I'm not sure they can be beat, regardless of price.

I know shelf space is valuable, but a pie is not a "great value" if no one eats it and it goes in the trash, if you get my meaning. You need to charge another quarter?

-GOOD, sell them for $4.22 instead of $3.97 - WE DON'T CARE - just start stocking them again. Sincerely, your customers.

Please bring Pippin Apple Pie back!!!

I agree the great value apple pie tastes like card board plush pippin is better than homemade

Yes, yes! Please make these pies available again! Where can they be purchased, now?

Absolutely a delicious pie. The filling is really good and the crust is flaky.

Not enough Walmarts stock them though.

Very reasonably priced! Bring them back Walmart please.

#1421928

I agree with everyone else, wonderful pippin pie. The Walmart brand was awful. Bring back the ultimate pippin pie.

I have also looked for ultimate apple pie at Walmart. they have replaced it with a small , yes a little cheaper but horrible pie I just tried tonight.

we r truly disappointed in Walmart. please bring it back and keep great price.

Agreed. I keep searching at out of the way Walmarts for overstocked Ultimate plush pippins. There is no comparison with those "great value" pies which are dreadful.

We agree, the pipin ultimate apple pie was the BEST! Tell Walmart to start carrying it again, the apple pie they have now is definately a "thumbsdown"!

Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States #1294822

I totally agree. I keep looking for this pie in walmart freezer and I too have tried the replacement walmart brand pie.

It is not the same. Please walmart restock the pie and offer samples and I'm sure you can make a profit selling the Plus Pippin Apple PIE!!!!