I went into the store on 72nd and Sheridan on Sunday, December the 29th. I went to the photo kiosk and a lady by the name of maria was helping me develop some photos.

During the procedure, she dropped my camera an Olympus Stylis. and she broke the memory card access door. She told me just to glue it. I spoke with Jesus, a manager on Monday since I was in a hurry to get to the hospital to see my husband in intensive care i did'nt stop to get the matter seen to.

i was told that they were going to give me acamera worth the one i had . jesus gave me a scratched Fuji film camera worth only $58 and I feel like I was thoroughly ripped off.

I shop in Walmart at least once a week and am dissatisfied. Christine Homeburg

i

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments