Florence, Alabama

Christmas Eve me and my daughter sat at a gas station all night because my prepaid card said I had so much money on it but when I tried to get gas it declined. And I knew I had money on it I get direct deposit where my husband was killed.

I called the customer service line and gave them all the information. They said the phone number I have been using for 3 years was invalided they could not help me. I explained to them that I have had that phone number for 3 years and have used it several time when talking to them. Would not help me.

Would not let me speak to a supervisor because “I didn’t complete the verification request”. ON A PHONE NUMBER I HAVE USED 3 Years! I talked to three different people same. So I went through the automated phone service to update my phone number to a new one called back NOPE still had to have the originial number you signed up with.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF UPDATING IF YOU STILL HAVE TO HAVE THE ORIGINAL NUMBER??!

They blocked me from getting to my money so I could buy gas to get me and my daughter to my moms for CHRISTMAS. So we are here in a car at a gas station cold, hungry, scared and alone no gas to get to my moms

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Dot Moneypak Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

and yet through all of that you found this review site???? to post a review with many other pressing matters on your mind!!!!

As you found, prepaid cards are a big problem. Use another form of payment.