1.4
Layout of Store

I ordered, canceled within 3 minutes, confirmation was sent to me that ordered was canceled, said it had not even processed yet, I checked my bank for 3 days and no charged came thru, I checked my bank today and they are charging me! I looked up my ordered in Walmart.com, it said canceled!

They put the charge thru 4 days later and it clearly shows the order canceled. Called customer service I was told their system failed and I would be hearing from billing within a week or so!!! WHAT???? She had no regard even tho I knew nothing would be done to my conveinence, how can they send me all these confirmations not charge me that day but then turn around and charger me 4 days later?

I don't get it. I didn't like Walmart before but I really don't like them now.......walmart is no rinky *** business, they are a colglomerant, this is rediclous.

Reason of review: charged after canceled!!!.

I didn't like: Getting worse, Customer service, Service, Long waits, Management, Lack of stock.

Comments