1.4
Layout of Store

I ordered, canceled within 3 minutes, confirmation was sent to me that ordered was canceled, said it had not even processed yet, I checked my bank for 3 days and no charged came thru, I checked my bank today and they are charging me! I looked up my ordered in Walmart.com, it said canceled!

They put the charge thru 4 days later and it clearly shows the order canceled. Called customer service I was told their system failed and I would be hearing from billing within a week or so!!! WHAT???? She had no regard even tho I knew nothing would be done to my conveinence, how can they send me all these confirmations not charge me that day but then turn around and charger me 4 days later?

I don't get it. I didn't like Walmart before but I really don't like them now.......walmart is no rinky *** business, they are a colglomerant, this is rediclous.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of getting worse and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "charged after canceled!!!" of pool toys and associated monetary loss in the amount of $62. Walmart needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pool toys in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments