3.3
Layout of Store

I have received over $80 in this program since I started it at the beginning of January. I was shocked that all of a sudden this past week I only got back 50 cents when I usually get back about $10 every week!

What happpened???? OH! I got an email stating they are changing the price matching policy to only use Target and other major grocery stores instead of all of the ones that are local! I ONLY have Target in my area, so that was the only place I got my prices matched this time!

Before, it was pretty good about matching most of my items.

I guess I'll go back to checking others' ads before I go shopping again! This saved me LOTS of time before they changed the policy a week ago!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to "change savings catcher policy back to checking all local places!" as the author lost $8. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about savings catcher from Walmart was policy change , but reviewer liked savings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments