Verified Reviewer

I was in Walmart Brier Creek in Raleigh, today and you can not believe the confusion. there were only 2 lanes open to check out beside checking yourself out.

Each line had no less than twenty (20 on each line. I went to customer service and requested they open more lanes. The manager on duty said they can't help it if everyone try's to check out at the same time. I told her that's what she is there for and should be prepared for that.

She made no attempt to have more registers open until I started yelling at her about how she didn't know how to run a busy store. Finally, some lanes opened. She was a complete idiot and certainly shouldn't be in that position. That store has been going downhill lately, never enough lanes open no matter what day or time you go there.

Not sure if you have changed management, but that store sure needs a overhauling of mgmt. Unbelievable!! I told her instead of standing behind the jewelry counter she should open a register.

Everyone in line was complaining and saying that they should just leave their basket and go somewhere else.

Good way to lose customers. Carol

User's recommendation: complain went something is wrong.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Cheaper prices and wider range of products.

Walmart Cons: But constantly out of product, Not customer friendly.

Comments

#2013701

You're the kind of person that infuriates me. I get customers like you and you have no idea how that store runs and you're a complete *** Entitled little ***

#2011310

Did you ever think that Not Every employee is trained to run self checkout at Any store??? That happens where I work at, and I am Not trained to run self checkout

#2011165

What wrong with you that you can't use the self check outs and save some time?

Walmart Reviews