I went to the South bend Walmart to buy tires for my Volvo 960. The seemingly''unhappy to see me'' gilr behind the counter asked me with a cold voice the car details.She then took my keys and said'' I go to check information''.

''Wait forty five minutes to one hour...'' that was all,I had no room for questions.So I am asked to pay but decide to check the tires and I am '' the tires are all wrong...'' '' No Walmart decides what tires you get for your car...we just turned a customer away...'' then she ignores me talks to other customers then she goes... we can remove the tires if you don't like them...'' but of course I cannot even use my old tires now,they are nowhere to be seen. I had come because I needed new tires. After a long argument,I pay 152 dollars for two tires and get into an accident because the tires are wrong for my big car and the pressure is 20 on the tires!!

I report this file a claim and wait with hope for tires to be changed or be reimbursed. The Walmart insurance guy is so rude! He tells me the police said I was driving too fast for the weather so I got into an accident. I am surprised at this statement because its not true,he is a blatant liar!

I wasn't given a ticket for the accident because it wasn't my fault.

I call my sweet insurance and they console me,and pay the guy I hit.Not to be dramatic,but I would not advice anyone to buy tires from Walmart on South bend. I kept the tires anyway they still look the same,bad on my car but I have no choice.

Review about: Walmart Claim.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

this guy sounds like he's on crack.

Duh! Why do people continue to patronize this company and buy cheap made in China *** while Americans are out of work?

What is wrong with you people? Buy from companies who keep their jobs here, you retards!

Don't try and spice up your lifestyle by dropping the brand and model of your car, you still shop at walmart!

Check your recipts before leaving the store. I only got two advacados and a few more groceries.

I noticed my bill was higher than it should be. I should've checked my recipt before I left. When I got home I looked at my recipt, the cashier had charged me for 42 advacados instead of the two. That added an extra $52.74 to my bill.

I took the recipt and the two advacados back to Walmart. I returned the two advacados and got my money back.

hollins1

I WONDER.IF A LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE STOP SHOPPING AT WALMART,WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.THE WALMART ON I-30 IS SO NASTY TOWARD'S THEIR CUSTOMER'S.I STOPPED SHOPPING THEIR.THIS ONE CASHIER WAS EXPECTING A BABY. HAD A NASTY ATTITUDE. WHEN I WALKED UP TO THE REGISTER SHE WAS LOOKING LIKE SHE DID NOT WANT ANYONE TO COME IN HER LANE TO CHECK OUT.I SPOKE TO HER AND SHE ROLLED HER EYE'S LIKE BLANK YOU.BUT I LET HER RING UP ALL MY PURCHASE'S AND WHEN SHE FINISHED,I WALKED AWAY AND LEFT EVERYTHING.THE MANAGER CAME OVER AS I WAS LEAVING AND ASKED ME WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS.I MEAN I HAD PURCHASED AT LEAST $300.00 WORTH OF GROCERIES.THE MANAGER WAS COOL.SHE TOLD THE CASHIER TO CLOSE HER STATION.SHE STATED SHE HAD BEEN WATCHING THE CASHIER AND HAD NOTICED SEVERAL CUSTOMER'S WAS WALKING AWAY UNHAPPY.EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILL'S.THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT WORK IN THAT FIELD.SO SIMPLE.

hollins1

your english is so bad I can hardly understand what you wrote.

You are wrong on one thing!I noticed the 20 pressure was so low that's why I checked at a gas station the following morning the pressure was 20,I even took photos of the gauge on my phone.

MauiAl49

I would think that tires with only 20 pounds of air in them would be very noticeable when looking at them. place like Walmart will usually only install tires of the size recommended by the vehicle manufacturer so unless someone had put a different size on prior to this I don't see how the Walmart tires could be "all wrong" for your car.