Employees in photo lab at the Walmart in Douglasville Ga on Concourse Pkwy are rude, slow, disconnected and appear sloppy and lazy. Despite several attempts to reach out to management and corporate office this poor customer service practice continues.

I have used the photo center for over year and while I am satisfied with the appearance and quality of the photos, I am very dissatisfied with the service received at this particular walmart.

I am force to wait an unexceptionable amount of time to be assisted (once I wait 10 minutes), and then when assisted the associated barely speaks, if at all, and is slow, rude, unprofessional, and just appears sloppy and lazy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of photo department from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments