WalMart apparently has no interest in supplying items for Diabetics, at least not for very long. For example their five or so different flavors of SUGAR FREE fruit juice is down to two.

They believe the LIGHT juice which is full of sugar is OK, They are now removing Hood Dairy Choc Milk from our store AGAIN (zero sugar, low fat, 100 cal per serving)and thinking their Great Val low fat, 24 Grams of sugar is the same. WHAT IS IT?

IF IT DOES NOT SELL BIG GET RID OF IT? WHAT ABOUT THE MINORITIES THAT SHOP AND USE THESE PRODUCTS?

THEY ALSO HAVE DENTED CANS GALORE ON THE SHELVES.

Comments

Yes indeed. Minorities should always be catered to.

Forget the standard business practice of if it sells, its stocked. Take a loss to make sure these people can still shop at the least expensive store around.

Hey "Oh No" for your information my dad has diabetes and he doesn't whine when he can't some of his stuff at Walmart, so next time watch what you say wishing bad on others.

No but I would say if no one drinks Budweiser they shouldn't stock it.

Bethel, Minnesota, United States #354082

Hey all of you downers there may be a day when you or one of your family members have the same issues.. True wal-mart can not stock al products for everyone but, at the same time understanding the disease could help you to understand natural sugars and preseravitives and additivies.

Would you say because you dont drink Budwiser they should not stock it.

Walmart is not a health food store. They sell what most people want - unhealty food.

You were just going to drink the whole gallon of milk because it was "low fat". If anything, you should be thanking Wal-Mart.

You do know that basically everything has a little bit of sugar in it any more even though it says sugar free, what are you going to do quit eating heck if you eat apples those have a natural sugar in it so are you going to quit buying those? and FYI if you go for the fake sugar or the substitute that is also bad for your body it does not break down so quit your griping.

WAHH! BOO HOO!

Nobody caters to my personal wants and desires! I'm not treated like the princess I know I am! Where is my red carpet? I can't find the things that strike my fancy at Wal-Mart and I could NEVER look elsewhere to find the products I'm after!

Wal-Mart doesn't carry my favorite brand of diabetic drink, so THAT'S IT! I'm not going to drive four minutes down the street to the Stop&Shop and get what I'm after! NO! WAL-MART must KISS my ***!

I mean, they obviously love me and consider me "special"!

Every time I walk in, they have someone meet me at the door and welcome me to Wal-Mart. Yes, I am the greatest!

smedrik

Walmart is a business, although it would be nice if they carried everything for everybody they don\'t. That is simply bad business.

In order to stay in business and offer low prices they need to move volume. Precious shelf space needs to be devoted to products which sell in large quantities.