3.5

I was more dissatisfied with your employees rather than products. One of the employee was announcing that store is going to be close by midnight continually.

I was at the store for 30 minutes, she announced at list ten time. I think that is very disrespectful to the customer. It's like telling us get the F... out of our store.

I try my best not face your employees because, they do not care or respect their customer. It is very common at Walmart your employees will be talking to each other rather than giving attention to the guests. Unfortunately this store closes its self check out before closing. Also, on duty manager was trying to reach some disposable cups with her feet.

Product was not covered with plastic or paper. She is too lazy to bent down and pick up by hand. This kind of people should not be working for any company.

It is very simple for me to understand why employees do not care because, they are not learning anything good from managements. I hope you guys will take action.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart manager. Walmart needs to "improve customer services" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

MINIMUM WAGE = MINIMUM SERVICE

Orange, California, United States #1021383

I know that perhaps with your *** attitude your family does not want you around. But they have to go home.

Their families actually want to spend time with them, so they make closing announcements. However being a toddler you should not be shopping alone and you were shopping way past your bedtime. How do I know you are a toddler, because you are unable to ask for help.

No retail job requires the ability to read minds. How are they to know what you want without you or your mommy telling them you need help?

They probably DO want you out of the store. Some people wait until the last second then run to the checkouts.

These employees are ready to go home after a long day.

You don't have to wait til the last minute to do your shopping, and the announcements were made for those entering the store. You weren't the only one in there.