Still waiting to hear from corporate after waiting weeks from a response from them. Weeks ago I called on Friday to put in a refill for my prescription through your automated phone service.

After I put in my order, I was told that my prescription would be ready immediately, I wasn't able to pick up mu prescription the same day or the next day, when I when I went to the pharmacy that Sunday to pick up my medication I was told that it was on back order and wouldn't be in for a few days. I had to transfer my prescriptions to a different pharmacy and pay more money. This is absurd, no one should have to deal with this. What if I needed the medication to live?

Your pharmacist knew certain medications were on backorder and neglected to tell customers until they actually arrived.

What kind of customer service is that? They should've called as soon as they found out about the backorder so that they could accommodate the customers better, this isn't the first time I had a issue with your pharmacy, this needs to change asap!

Review about: Walmart Prescription Refill.

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #689957

There are so many things wrong with your crying that I don't even know where to start, sweetie pie.

1) You called the AUTOMATED service, so how could the pharmacist (who doesn't even answer phones) even be able to speak to a customer that's talking to an automated line? Want to know why it's on back order? $4 generics, everyone goes to WM for scripts. They're not going to set 30 to the side just because they know you're coming, you're no form of royalty, stuff happens. So, that's why you haven't heard anything from corporate. Obviously you don't need it to live, but you transferred to another pharmacy anyway, so, obvious catastrophe averted.

It's the type of customer service that if they had to call every single customer for every single problem that surfaces, they wouldn't be able to fill ANY prescriptions because they'd be on the phone so much they'd be getting a *** tumor.

Then people that REALLY need medication to live WOULD DIE. You customers are all the same, it's sickening. Just because it's WM doesn't mean you're the Queen of England, honey. Ever hear of the expression "sh1t happens"? Well, there ya go.

dlssmit4
to Pill Jockey New Milford, Connecticut, United States #708420

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what I wrote, I actually got *** resolved because of my complaint, you probably work for walmart you fascist. You clearly didn't get anything I said so have a nice day. :)