Tucson, Arizona

Everything I buy from Wal Mart breaks the first time I try to use it.... I will never buy anything from Wal Mart again....This company needs to be put out of business.....

The quality of Wal Marts products is so terrible, the complaint isn't even worth one hundred words. I recommend boycotting WalMart, to hasten their bankruptcy as to make room for a company that has some pride in the quality of their products. WalMart, You suck! You suck!

You suck! You suck! You suck! You suck!

You suck! You suck! You suck! You suck!

You suck!.... There's your 100 words!

Comments

You must work for their competitor.

@Anonymous

I doubt it that she works for the competitor, but you get what you pay for, you buy something that cost less, chances are it is not good quality.

Yup, because all walmarts have a factory in the back where the employees put things together hastily before they are sold. Get real.

The products sold at Walmart are the exact same as the ones sold at target, bed bath and beyond, etc. I buy almost all of my appliances at Walmart because they are less expensive for the exact same thing and they have all held out very nicely.