1.6
Layout of Store

I have waiting on this package for TWO Weeks. I called last friday for an update to find they no one had any idea where the package was.

Now, on the DAY it was due for pick up, it is all of a sudden Damaged!!! And your team cannot over night it or two day ship a replacement, I am told I have to wait another TWO WEEKS!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have requested a refund of the funds and will be ordering the replacement through AMAZON.

Its worth waiting the 4 days until I get it. HOWEVER< I FEEL that YOUR COMPANY should have done more! I WILL BE BLASTING THIS ALL OVER THE INTERNET !!!! UNACCEPTABLE EXPERIENCE .

. .Especially this coming after you all CANCELLED my last order due to Low stock with NO OFFER OF REPLACEMENT on that one EITHER!!!

TWO BAD EXPERIENCES where your company has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to make up for it!!!!!! I EXPECT A CALL FROM YOUR COMPANY WITH A PLAN TO CORRECT THIS!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments