2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I've been a customer at Walmart for decades. For the past six months or so the service has been insulting. This morning (just an example) I went to the highway 54 store in Owensboro, Ky. It took me about 20 minutes to shop and get to the checkout. There was only one register open and there were nine people with full carts waiting when I got in line. Because this has happened so many times I looked at my watch to see how long it would take for them to open another register. It took about 30 minutes. I was already in the line so wasn't able to jump to the newly opened line. By time I had checked my groceries 37 minutes had passed since I got in line.

All this time I stood there while multiple employees wandered about with all of us line standers asking for help. Right above was a sign stating that one of your core goals was to offer a friendly, quick, experience. Did you see that word "quick"?

Several weeks ago I decided to go to another store because of this issue. I decided this morning to give you another try. No more!!

I ran through my checkbook and added up more than $7,000.00 this last year I have spent at Walmart. I know you don't care because if you did I wouldn't be writing this.

I'm sure there are many others who are fed up with the lack of concern or even common decency you offer your customers. How many of us have to leave before you treat us like valued customers?

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Preferred solution: Watch the checkout line and open more registers as needed!.

Comments