I have buying my glasses with Walmart for many years with good service. However, recently in Store 2596, Mount Vernon WA 98273, I received an unpleasant reception first from an assistant called Diane, then from the manager, Amanda Hover.

DO60338142. It was their manner and attitude which was unhelpful and rude. Because of Diane's sneering attitude, (and she didn't know if I was going to spend hundreds of dollars on glasses or not) I went back a second time when the manager was there. She had the same entrenched anti-customer attitude.

I tried for quite a while to get through this and still get my glasses there but in the end I went to Costco and I am now telling everyone I can to do the same, and I have met others with a similar experience of Walmart's personel not just the vision centre. Dr Ann Ralli

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "tell your employees that they are losing walmart a lot of money because they do not value their customers and want tp treat them well". This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about glasses at Walmart was customer relations useless and attitude to customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments