Hennessey, Oklahoma

The last four times I have tried to order, your pop up ads knock me off the screen. I ended up ordering from Sears and K Mart on some VERY large items as a result of this...now I need to get some diapers and formula for a great grandbaby and t is happening all over again....you are killing your own sales by allowing this to happen..all I want to do is to place an order, not get my blood pressure up in the process!!!!!

Am I going to be able to continue ordering thru Wal Mart, or is it necessary to go to your competitors????YOUR CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pop up ads kick me off. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of diapers. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned diapers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Also, how could you not notice you were on a totally different website. Walmart is blue, k mart is red.

And if you keep "accidently" ordering from the wrong website you never gave Walmart a choice, you are already going to the competitors. Lastly, if you're not checking the website before placing the order, again not walmart fault.....Then maybe you shouldn't be putting your card info on the interenet?

That post was so ***, I think it gave me cancer. You know you can add a pop up blocker, right????? Not Walmarts fault, but yours.