I have bought tide products for years and I bought a large box of the tide powder with bleach and when I opened it it was so clumpy and hard that it wouldnt hardly break down.I have a new washer and was scared to use it from messing up my washer.I called walmart and they told me to contact you guys.Like I said I have been a customer of tide for years and it was so clumpy like it had gotten wet or something I dont know it has never happened before I spent almost 20.00 for a box and bought two boxes n they were both like that so maybe it was the batch that came in.I told the walmart employee so they could check the other boxes of them so noone else would have this problem.I hope you can make this right and refund the money back in coupons so I can keep using your product as I really like it and smells great,if not I will regretfully have to switch brands.Thanks so much.My name is Tiffany Sanders my address is 1022 m street bedford,Indiana 47421

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $38. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

I highly doubt walmart told you to contact this website since this is a general complaint site and the odds of anyone that works for tide seeing it are very slim. There should be a phone number or address on the tide itself that will get you to the real tide company.

to Anonymous Morristown, New Jersey, United States #1033528

Eat a hairy donkey ball. I post where I want. F-you

to Anonymous #1033757

Then again, if you don't want friendly advice and are just here to be an obnoxious jerkass, then by all means, continue.

This is a general complaint site, not Tide's website.