Order the george strait box set on Nov 16; received an email on Nov 17 that the item was ready to be pick up. Went to 345 Hwy 6, Sugar Land, TX 77478 Walmart to pick up my item, but was told by 2 asst. mgr and one employee. We cannot sell you the item because not in our inventory. One asst mgr said you need to call Walmart.com; while was in the store I called 1-800 number. Only to be told there is nothing we can do it's the store fault. I ended up returning the item and left the store extremely unhappy.

On Nov 18 I called 1800 number again to speak with a mgr, only to be told there is no mgr available and the wait time is over an hour. I decided to contact the store mgr. I was connected to employee named Ten, he said I am going to talk with my mgr and call you back.

I cannot believe people still support this company.

Review about: Pickup Dept.

2.3
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Pick Up Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $35
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

Nope.. Nothing has been done, but couple phone calls.