2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Order the george strait box set on Nov 16; received an email on Nov 17 that the item was ready to be pick up. Went to 345 Hwy 6, Sugar Land, TX 77478 Walmart to pick up my item, but was told by 2 asst. mgr and one employee. We cannot sell you the item because not in our inventory. One asst mgr said you need to call Walmart.com; while was in the store I called 1-800 number. Only to be told there is nothing we can do it's the store fault. I ended up returning the item and left the store extremely unhappy.

On Nov 18 I called 1800 number again to speak with a mgr, only to be told there is no mgr available and the wait time is over an hour. I decided to contact the store mgr. I was connected to employee named Ten, he said I am going to talk with my mgr and call you back.

I cannot believe people still support this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $35. A55H0L3 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Nope.. Nothing has been done, but couple phone calls.