I purchased a pre-order PS3 Skylander's game card for my wife which had a free character, Lightcore Hex, which you were suppose to get when you purchased the game. Needless to say, after 5 days, no character.

The local Wal-Mart has been nice about the situation and provided me with a customer satisfaction gift card, but NO SKYLANDER!!!

They also have not called me back to provide me with a status, which is what is *** me off the most.

I have emailed Corporate for the second time. If the continue to ignore me, I guess I will have no other choice then to file a fraud complaint with the State.

Review about: Walmart Gift Card.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #734489

If the manufacturer did not include the characters, which is what happened there is nothing Walmart can do. They can not give you what they did not receive. You need to contact Sony for the character.

If I give my money to a business (and not to some competitor with identical prices, as is usually the case with video games) because I was promised something, then they don't make good on it..

Somehow it's my fault for ever having purchased something simply because somebody else doesn't see the point in buying it? :?

Good to know.

So the next time you head out to buy a special edition of a movie you love, then find out that there's no difference from the 'non-special' edition of it besides price, or you buy a car from a dealer who promises free maintenance for some time but never delivers on it, I'll be sure to let you know how *** and pointless your "make-believe" movie is and to let you know that if you simply walked everywhere you'd never have to worry about car maintenance.

Because nobody in this world NEEDS anything beyond food, water and oxygen. :grin

I disagree with pat...you are alone....cause nobody cares about your little make believe game......Here's a thought....try prying open your bedroom door and walk out side to the sunshine....and visit friends.....oh wait....you have none....that's why you are playing these *** games.....never mind

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #730666