today I went to our local walmart and bought a prepaid visa money card and because they couldn't prove I was me my card was not actived and told me I had to wait from 7 to 10 days to be refounded. I need this card today for use .

home phone is 1-662-256-7055 plz call need card today

have went to all places I could to get this today I need help with this . so plz contact me so this can be fixed and I can use it today help help help I hqave called walmart and walmart main office .and I wasn't pleased with what they told me

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Prepaid Card.

Comments

All I know is I am taking these jerks to small claims court, I began a dispute, and they took all my information over the phone over 30 items. error occured due to an ITUNES app that was draining my account while I was moving.

Apple told me to file an identity theft with CC which I did. 3 claim numbers later nothing occured but denied.

I heard every excuse from. 1) We never received your fax (lie) used an internet service and report shows they did. 2) you did not supply use enough backup to the claim, NOT provided a detailoed worksheet with dates and exact detail 3 pages.

Even outlined duplicates example see item 8 same as item 4 on different days. (Nothing occured). Finally I sent them the letter from apple Itunes to please tell your credit card to perform a chargeback, and return my money. They did not for over 60 days, then now they say I am out of the time frame.

Yeah, no wonder with them not knowing what is going on. So Small claims should help I pray

Painted Post, New York, United States #341994

I bought a walmart money card , put 300 dollars on it to pay a few bills online. Got home to activate it on line and was told to call customer service "who was no longer open" .So the next morning at 8am sharp i contact the number provided which of course was a automated service ,Just to be told that my information could not be verified and they could NOT activate the card and there was nothing they could do .

So now I have no money , no cable , no cell phone and possibly no gas for 7 to 10 business days . Thanks WALMART for nothing but problems.

I just dont understand how a "pre paid" card can cause me so many issues. It my money and I want it NOW !!!!

As always Brett shows us how much of an A S S H O L E he is!!!!

Brett, The same thing just happened to me just now. I bought the GreenDot prepaid VISA at a CVS store and put $100 on it.

Got home and tried to activate it online. It said I already had too many cards issued to me ( I only have one other GreenDot prepaid Mastercard, which I stopped using) and shoved me to the refund screen. I then called customer service to see if I could talk to someone. I talked to a guy who had an australian accent, did'nt help.

Then He put me trhough to someone else. The second person said that my SS number could not be verified and that they use a 3rd party verifier. I said thats crazy cuz I know my SS number.

They said theres nothing they can do except for me to wait for my refund of $109.95. So now my money is tied up and I can't use it for 7-10 days.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #55753

I bet so because there's no reason to be mad about something like this unless a person wanted to do that. Either that or this person worked at Walmart, got fired, and they're upset about it.

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #55274

I bet the only reason she is complaining is because the card was stolen and she had no verification to activate it and was mad she could not steal someone elses money.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #55245

Why would anybody try to apply for a Visa without a ID? If they don't ask for verification then crimes rates go up.

Does identity theft and fraud ring a bell to you? You can't tell me you'd be happy if someone else used your name to apply for a Visa without your permission... Especially if you do not know that person at all.

By the way, it's not always a good idea to give your phone number out online. There are some creeps online.